Chapter 27

As I get into his car I can't help but feel upset that i'm the only one who thinks that this is a date. I stare out of his car paying attention to everything but him to ignore what's going on. 

"Is something wrong y/n?" Tsukki asks

"No i'm okay" I reply still looking out of the window

"Oh okay..." He says, but we just sit there in awkward silence. "I really need to go out shopping, I had nothing to wear and this is the only thing I came up with" He says

Was he trying to reassure me? Or did he just want to tell me that??

"Oh nice, I could help you with that if you need me to" I say still not making eye contact

"Yea that would be great" He says as he grabs my hand to hold it. I freeze up not expecting him to hold my hand. Is he really holding my hand. Does this mean he thinks we're on a date too. I mean it kinda has to mean that right. Why else would he grab my hand there's no other reason.

After being too far into my thoughts I feel that i'm being stared at. So I turn around to see tsukki staring right at me.

"Is there something in my hair?" I ask confused

"No.. i was just wondering when we were going to get out off the car" He says opening the door

Now how tf did I not realise that we were here. As I was about to open my door tsukki comes around and opens it for me. Of course I say thank you, and we walk into the theatre to get our tickets and snacks to watch the movie.

As we walk into the cinema room I follow tsukki because he choose the seats and I had no clue where we were sitting. I followed tsukki to our seats and we sat down right as the previews started. One of the only things I love about the movie theatres has to be the previews. 

Before I know it, the cinema darkens and the movie begins to play. After a while I feel a hand on my thigh and I realise that tsukki's hand is on my thigh. I guess the dress is working hehe

I pretend to ignore it and continue watching the movie, when I feel that he's moving his hand closer to my inner thigh so I close my legs out of reaction. Now his hand is right in between both of my thighs, great idea.. 

Once again I pretend not to care to see if I get a reaction out of him but sadly there wasn't one. Atleast that was until he moved his hand all the way up. That's when I had to say something.

"Are you out of your mind in a movie theater?!" I whisper yell at him

"What there's nothing wrong, no ones in our row or behind or infront of us" He replied in a whisper

Though it is tempting I tell him that we shouldn't do anything here especially since there could be a worker around or something. It's just too risky, and something he would love to do.

But he doesn't seem to stop, I feel his fingers pressing onto my underwear. I let out a little whimper without meaning to, and immediately cover my mouth with my hand.

"Great so you'll be quiet" He says as he pulls my underwear to the side and sticking his fingers into me. "God you're so wet, does this turn you on?" He says teasing me

Sad to say it really does turn me on. 

He continues to move his fingers in me, making sure to hit every spot he can. While this gives me so much pleasure it's so hard to keep quiet. I can feel that he's slowly making me reach my point in which I won't be able to be quiet anymore.

He starts to finger me faster and making sure he hits places he knows I love being touched. At the same time he kisses me on my neck making me feel even more pleasure. If he keeps this up I seriously won't be able to be quiet. 

I can't hold it in much longer he makes me feel so good. His fingers, his kisses, every part of me wants him. Every part of me needs him. 

It feels so good to the point I don't know what to do with myself, so I hold the seat with one hand and covering my mouth with the other. Tsukki looks at me and smirks seeing how much of a mess I am because of his touch. 

"You love my touch this much, huh" He says whispering it into my ear

I arch my back not being able to handle it all anymore, I bite my tongue as to not make a sound. No way he made me finish in the middle of a movie. 

"How adorable" He says giving me a kiss on the cheek and sitting down to go back to watching the movie.

This fucking bitch

A/N:

Hope you enjoyed these 2 chapters! Again tomorrow night I will be posting more chapters, so add this to a list or go ahead and follow me. Have a good night/morning/evening everyone!