Chapter 4

It was the next morning, you got out of bed and put on your light blue velour robe. You went into the bathroom and got ready for your day at school. One more day until i have to tell kageyama the news. You went down stairs where your food was waiting. "Miss you have to quickly eat or else you're going to be late for school" Sebastian stated. "What are you talking about-" you looked at your wrist realising he was right. "HOLY CRAP YOUR RIGHT" you said quickly scarfing down your breakfast. You ran outside to your limo where Sebastian was already in the car. He drove you to school, and parked right in front of Karasuno. He then gets out of the car to open your door. You then realize that he parked in front of your school. WHAT WHY DID HE DO THAT! You know what fuck it. You walked out of your limo moving like a bad bitch (addison rae~). You heard whispers like. "She was rich." "I don't know but her butler is hot." You held your bag like a purse and walked into school like it was a fashion show. "That's my miss" Sebastian said, getting back to the limo and driving off.

"Hey!" lily popped out of nowhere. "Um hey?" you said confused. "Since when were you rich, you couldn't even tie your tie right?" she said, trying to cool it because people were watching us. "And since when was it okay to make out with your bestfriends boyfriend?" you said with a bitchy tone. You heard the ooo's all around you. You started to walk off then you remembered something and turned around. "Remember that guy kageyama you like," you said. "Yeah what about him?" she questioned. "I made out with him, it was fun" you said again in a bitchy tone. You left the scene hearing her lose her shit. That was fun.

You went into the bathroom needing to splash your face with cold water. "Hey" a girl said. "Oh hello" you said, fixing your jacket. "Nice act out there, but if you really want to be a bitch let me help you out" she said with a smirk on her face. She steps closer, you don't move because you want to see what she will do. "First take off your jacket, I know you're hiding your curves," she said. You started to take off your jacket and put it in your bag. "DAMN GIRL, I was right," she said laughing. You giggled. "Oh and here take my heels and give me your vans" she said, handing me her heels. I gave her my vans, you started to put on her black heels "Wow, we're the same size, some luck." you say. "Okay now time for your makeup" she said with a smirk. You closed your eyes for her to do it. *Time skip*

"Wow," you said, basically speechless looking at your reflection in the mirror. "I know you look hot with this makeup look" she said laughing again. "Now go and be a bad bitch" she said walking out. You felt more confident than ever before. You left the bathroom, your heels clicking on the school floor. You overheard a group of boys talking. "Wait is that y/n" one said. "Oh wait that is, DAMN she looks hot today" another one said. "Wait didn't her boyfriend cheat on her with some chick?" one asked. "Oh yeah... why would he cheat on her if he had that.. DAMN" the first one said. You turn around and wave, "Hey boys don't stare for too long okay" you winked and walked away and waved. You heard them saying stuff, and trying to understand what they said made you zone out.

Then you bumped into someone, "Oh i'm sorr-" you looked up and saw that it was tsukishima. "Oh wait nevermind i'm not sorry, i hope you're having fun with her '' you said walking off. You felt tsukishima grab your wrist and pull you into a classroom. He pushed you against the wall. "What's this dress up for? I mean you look hot... are you trying to make me run back after you?" he whispered into your ear. It sent a shiver down your spine. "Wait hold on. Let me get this straight, you think i dressed like this FOR YOU?" you said. I mean i kinda did but let's just pretend i had other plans. "Then for who, may i ask." he said, grabbing me by the waist pushing our bodys together. "HELL NO" you yelled while kneeing him in place where the sun doesn't shine. He fell to the floor in pain. You bent down and lifted his chin up. "Next time don't cheat on me again. And for the record I'm hotter than lily could ever be and richer and smarter." You left the room with your middle finger at him.

*Tsukishima POV*

I should have told her the truth it's too late for that now. But next time huh I smiled at the thought of that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Seeing her evil side was fun. Sorry is my descriptions don't make sense i didn't know how to word what i was thinking in my head. Hope you enjoyed!

Author angie~ 💖

Photo Credits: thefandoms-tictacs on deviant art