Chapter 18

"It's fine mom." Tsukishima says annoyed.

"WAIT!" I yell. They both look at me confused.

"She's your mother?!" I yell.

"Well yeah can't you tell?" He asked.

"Well I thought that maybe she was your girlfriend or something." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Are you really that dumb?" He said approaching me.

"Well my bad. When we used to date you never introduced me to your family." I say all sassy.

"Well you didn't either." He says getting in my face.

"Did you want to meet a mentaly abusive father?" I asked, getting in his face.

"Well no.... I guess not..." He said getting out of my face and stepping back.

"Welp that was awkward." The mother said.

"Also why would you think I was his girlfriend if you are his girlfriend?" She asked, stepping closer to me.

"I-I did I say that? Did you hear me right?" I say super fast.

"Are you calling me a liar?" She says stepping closer makes me nervous.

"I think we could tell her the truth. She is my mom after all." He says.

"Tell me what?" The mother says confused.

*Time Skip*

"HE DID WHAT!" She yelled standing up from her spot on the sofa. She pulled out her phone and dialed who i believe is Mr.Tsukishima. She started to yell at him over the phone saying 'it's his life' and 'it's not your choice'. It was so funny I let out a few giggles. And then she ended the phone call.

"Look, I'm so sorry for what my husband has done." She said coming towards me and holding both of my hands.

"It's fine really." I said. Wait, it's fine? That came out wrong.

"How about we have a girls day." She says shaking my hands.

"Well we can't today. Maybe tomorrow, i'll ask for my day off!" I say.

"Great! I'm going to spend the day with my daughter-in-law!" She said all smiley.

"D-Daughter-in-law?!" I say nervous.

"Well that's what you're going to become as well start calling you that now." She said walking towards the door.

"Well goodbye I have to get going." She said opening the door and leaving.

"Your mom is very interesting. And very outgoing. Unlike you." I whispered the last part but i'm pretty sure he heard me.

"Goodnight y/n" Tsukishima said walking into his room.

"Goodnight" I said loud enough for him to hear through his closed door.

*The next morning*

"Good Morning tsukishima." I say bursting into his room.

"Ugh go away" He said in his morning raspy voice. Lord jesus christ.

"Fine but Sebastian made breakfast so hurry up before it gets cold." I say walking out of his room.

We both ate breakfast. I left his door open so he could smell the food and come out. And it worked perfectly. Who would resist Sebastian's food? I got ready and was going to head out but then.

"Where do you think you're going?" Tsukishima asked.

"Why does it matter to you?" I say turning around.

"I'm your boy-" He says before I cut him off.

"Fake one remember." I say correcting him.

"I thought i should try and get into character." He said, straightening his posture.

"But I'm going out with your mom, remember." I say heading towards the door.

"Oh okay have fun i guess." He said walking back into his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear readers,

hello good morning, night, or evening. I just want to say that there might be mistakes so please excuse that i'm just lazing to re-read. N E ways drink water be nice to yourself, and have a great day!

Love, 

Author Angie~