Chapter 24

It's been a few weeks since I've last spoken to Tsukki and he continues to constantly send me gifts. Some of them I have told Sebastian to return to him, and some gifts I just give to Sebastian.

I do feel like I should talk to him now. I have finally thought about if I wanted a future with him and if I can't see myself with him then I should just find a way to get out of this marriage. 

---------------------------------------------------------

As I finished my meeting I wait for the elevator to come and pick me up. But once the doors open I see that Tsukki is standing right in front of me. And I can tell that he's as shocked as I am. And I think the other employees must have noticed that something was off between us because none of them wanted to get onto the elevator.

It was a pretty awkward elevator ride because we weren't talking. But maybe this was a sign to start talking to him, you know? 

"So how was your meeting?" I say turning towards him.

 He looks up from his phone with a look of disbelief I think. "Um it was good" He says putting his phone away. "How was yours...."

"It was good I made great points so hopefully my idea is picked" I say with a proud smile.

 "That's nice to hear. So were finally on talking-" But he gets interrupted by the elevator door opening because it was my floor I needed to get off at.

As I step out I turn around and say one last thing to him "See you at home."

5:05 PM

I get home and instantly just fall onto the couch. And it just felt so warm and cozy that I just had to close my eyes for a little bit. And take a quick nap, but about thirty minutes later I wake up to water dripping onto my face. 

I open my eyes to see a shirtless Tsukki with a towel wrapped around his waist and wet hair putting a blanket on me. 

"Oh so you're awake now" He says stepping back

"Uh yea, um water fell... onto my face" I say for some reason stuttering over my words. I mean it's not like i've never seen him shirtless before, but after not seeing him in so long it's hard not to stare. I mean who wouldn't with his broad shoulders and his slight outline of abs and the wet hair just tieing the look all together. 

"Are you done staring so I can get changed?" He says mocking me.

"I was not staring" I say trying to defend myself.

"Oh yeah? Then clean off that drool from your chin" He says walking away. And there was indeed some drool on my chin. That's so embarrassing for me, wtf am I supposed to do now.

"IT WAS FROM WHEN I WAS SLEEPING!" I yell, the least I could do is try to defend myself even if it isn't possible. And as I knew it wasn't because all I heard was laughing coming from his room.

---------------------------------------------------------

We have some dinner and we somehow ended up on the couch watching some show. But I could feel some tension between us, I just couldn't tell what kind of tension it was. If it was the good kind or the bad kind. Or was I just overthinking all of this?

But I guess he could tell that I was lost in my thoughts because he asked if I was okay. "Yea i'm fine, just work stuff has me thinking" I reply but I don't turn to him.

"Are you sure?" He says. 

"Yea i'm fine" I reply still not looking at him but at the show.

"You know you can just tell me" He says now pausing the show we were watching.

I finally turn to him and say "Tsukki I'm fine, I swear" But it wasn't until I finished the sentence that I realized how close our faces were. It was so close, too close. Many things could happen. 

Do I want these things to happen? 

The next thing I knew I was kissing him. He takes his hand and holds my head putting his fingers behind my ear but his thumb on my cheek. I can't help but get sucked into his kisses. This is what i've been craving, his touch, his lips, his presence. My body ached for his touch and it finally got it. 

A/N

Spicy scenes are coming 🤭