Chapter 19

"Where do you think you're going?" Tsukishima asked.

"Why does it matter to you?" I say turning around.

"I'm your boy-" He says before I cut him off.

"Fake one remember." I say correcting him.

"I thought i should try and get into character." He said, straightening his posture.

"But I'm going out with your mom, remember." I say heading towards the door.

"Oh okay have fun i guess." He said walking back into his room.

I walk out of the suite with Sebastian following me out. We get outside and Tsukki's mom has her limo parked out.

"You thought I wasn't going to pick you up?" She asked while opening the door.

"Well yes?" I say confused on how to respond.

"Oh just come in child!" She said waving me in. I turn around and look at sebastian. Him nodding with approval. So I enter her limo and we drive away. We drive to a mall but it looks closed and I ask if we are going there.

"Umm... Miss?" I say.

"Yes?" She replies.

"Are we going there? The mall looks closed." I say pointing at it.

"We are. I rented it out so that our shopping can be peaceful. They also told me they restocked in every store so we are getting full stores!" She says with a lot of excitement. Crazy what rich people can do. Wait i'm rich too-?!

*Time Skip*

We shopped for hours before our time was done renting the place. She mostly did the shopping and made 3 bodyguards hold her things. I just got some things from rue21 and hot topic. Then we leave and head for the car.

*In the car*

"I'm going to treat you with some food." She says.

"Really!" I say because this girl loves food. "Where?"

"Per Ser!" She says.

"What-?" I say cutting myself off before I say something rude.

"It's one of the most expensive restaurants in the world." She said pulling out her phone. She searched it up and showed me the prices and pictures.

"That is not really necessary-" I say before getting cut off.

"But it's my treat." She says. Yeah your treat but your husband's money.

"I have a better place where the food is good and cheap!" I say getting the remote to call the drivers attention.

"Yes?" the driver asks.

"I want you to take us to the noodles and company restaurant." I say.

"WHAT!" He says while hitting the brakes. Ouch "She can't eat that!"

"Yes it's fine, take us there." Tsukki's mom says. We drove there and arrived. We enter the restaurant and we get seated.

"This is the place?" She says looking around judging every little thing.

"Yes!" I say clapping my hands.

"Okay then..." She says. We ordered our food and it got out in just a few minutes.

"Okay dig in!" I say picking up my utensils.

"Okay!?" She says. She picks up her things and begins to eat. And when she takes her bite I see her eyes widen.

"OH MY GOD!" She says covering her mouth.

"I KNOW!" I say. We continue eating until she says something.

"You like my son don't you?" She says. In which I choke on my food and start coughing.

"Oh sorry i asked that question out of nowhere." she says.

"No, it's fine," I say, trying to stop coughing.

"Soooo...." She says.

"I kinda sorta like your son." I say in a sorta whisper that only she can hear while playing with my food.

"But.." I say.

"But..?" She continues.

"But i don't think he likes me anymore." I say looking down.

"Why?" she says.

"When we were younger I dated your son. He then cheated, at least that's what i thought. My 'friend' blackmailed him and made him break up with me and date her. I think he hates me.." I say truthfully. We finished our food and she comforted me the whole way back. And then we were in front of the apartment building. I open the door and get out. Tsukki's mom then grabs my hands and says...

"Whatever happens i would be proud to have you as a Tsukishima" She says with a warm smile in which i return and go into Tsukishima's apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear readers,

Again i forgive errors in the chapter. BUT HAVE YALL SEEN THE TSUKSHIMA'S i said i wanted one i never said which one though. ;) I also found out the kageyama has a sister. What kind of wife am I-. N E ways have a great day and drink some water!

Love, 

Author Angie~