Chapter 25

I can't stop. His kisses are becoming deeper and more passionate. I move onto his lap holding the back of his head and playing with his hair. 

It seems like i'm running out of breath, like I need to pull away for air but I just can't. I slowly start to grind on him and he notices. He makes the next move by grabbing my boobs and touching them. Making me let out little moans in between the kisses he gives me.

He finally pulls away letting me gasp for air. But he starts kissing me on the neck slowly going lower and lower. He knows my weak spots and always seems to hit them. 

He suddenly bits my neck leaving a mark but I don't care. I sound pathetic letting out little moans everywhere. But I can feel his hard dick underneath me. So I guess he likes it when he makes me sound pathetic.

He then asks if he could take off my shirt but I just do it myself and undo my bra. He looks at me in awe, and starts to suck on my boobs. I again become a moaning mess and I just can't stop. I try to be quiet for my sake but he just stops. 

"If you're going to be quiet there's no fun for me, you know I love to hear you moan because of my touch." He says continuing to kiss me all around my body. 

I then push away from him and get on my knees right in front of him. I look at him while I unzip his pants and pull them down as well as his underwear. 

I start to rub his hard dick with my hands and then spit on it. I can already tell he's enjoying this, so I guess I wasn't the only one missing this. I start to suck on his tip making him let out a little moan. Then I slowly start going deeper and deeper. 

But there's only so much that can go into my mouth that I also have to use my hands. I can hear his little whimpers and it turns me on so much. 

I start to pick up the speed with my head and hands. Suddenly there was more whimpers and moans than before. I can sense that he's reaching his climax so I go as fast as I can ignoring the pain in my jaw. 

He starts to grab my head and pulling on my hair since he doesn't know what to do. It's cute honestly. And then suddenly he grabs me and pushes me down, making me choke and making me eat his c*m. 

I pull back coughing because my throat cannot handle 6.5 inches. But i'll survive, but maybe not my jaw. 

He starts to fully undress and so do I. After we're done I get on top of him and he asks "Are you sure you want to do this?" I reply with putting his still hard dick inside of me, I moan as I put it in. My body still isn't used to his length.

I slowly start to move up and down to get used to it, but he got inpatient and just started to thrust into me. "W..ai..t.." I say barely being able to get the word out. I just cling onto him, my hands hugging his neck and my face buried into his chest. "God you're so tight and wet" He says thrusting into me harder.

The room is filled with both of our whimpers and moans. He flips me onto the couch making me lay on my back. He starts to thrusting into me again while I turn my head away. 

Once again he stops, and says "Y/n look at me, if you break eye contact with me i'll stop what were doing." He seemed serious, but it's just too embarrassing to be like this.

He continues to thrust into me without giving me a chance to reply, this time I make eye contact. Though it is embarrassing I don't want him to stop, I've craved this for so long to just stop right now. 

After a while I feel tears forming in my eyes from all this. "You look so pretty right now" Tsukki says as he wipes a tear and continues. It feels like I'm reaching my climax soon and I think it's the same for him. Because he pulls me into the floor to hit it from behind. 

My back arches from the pleasure he gives me and the moans just get louder and I start to shake. 

"Wait tsukki that's my-" I try to say something but he hits me in the most enjoyable spot. I'm a complete mess at this point tears, sweat, and moans is what I am.

He continues to thrust into me but harder and deeper this time. He's reaching his point and so am I. He thrusts into me one last time and we both finish. I'm on the floor completely exhausted and I can't handle anymore. I close my eyes for one second and i'm asleep on the floor. 

A/N:

So what do you think 🤭🤭🤭