Chapter 23

I look at him in disbelief, he's a rollercoaster. I just can't figure him out. 

"Tsukki you know I love you, but I need to know if you feel the same way" I feel the tears forming in my eyes and I feel like a complete idiot for loving him. 

"Y/n.." He says has he tucks my hair behind my ear but I just move my head away. "I do love you and I haven't stopped loving you since high school. I just didn't want to believe that" He says grabbing my face to fully pay attention.

"And by the way this arranged marriage thing was sorta my idea. They made me choose out of multiple candidates but as soon as I saw that you were there I had to choose you. Y/n you will always be the one I choose" He says while grabbing my hand and kissing it.

I pull my hand away still upset, "If you would choose me, why would you cheat on me with her" I say but now the tears are coming down my cheeks and there's nothing I can do to stop them. The only thing he does is stare at me, I guess thinking of an excuse.

"I told you I didn't want to except these feelings for you. I didn't want to except that the that I've been madly in love with you since high school. And you never seem to leave my mind. And if it makes you feel better the only thing we did was kiss nothing more" He says acting as if that would help.

"I'm sorry but I can't accept these feelings right now. Especially since after all the things you've done to me. I could just file a divorce at this point" I say trying to distance myself from him 

"Do as you please my happiness is your happiness. The apartment is yours until you say it's okay for me to come back" He says while giving me a kiss on the cheek and walking away

11:00 PM

I finished taking a bath while crying because i'm just too overwhelmed right now. I put on some comfy shorts and a big shirt and layed down on my bed exhausted. 

What should I do. I mean I can't except his feels too quickly especially after what he's done to me. But I just also need time to distance myself.

While thinking of all this I ended up dozing off into sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

6:00 AM

I get out of bed and do my usual morning routine. But when I get into the kitchen I see flowers on the counter with a note. 'I know you wanted distance but gifts is the best thing to receive when upset.'

I throw the flowers away, except for one and the note. I go back to my room and put the flower and the note into a box in my closet, for memories sake. 

I then pick up my things and head to my car to go to work. 

At work it's the same old same old, nothing new. Other than for some reason seeing Tsukki everywhere all of a sudden. It's almost as if he's following me. But I also could be wrong. 

12:00 PM 

It's lunch time and i'm starving, so I head back into my office to get my things. But when I go to my desk I notice a lunch box with a note. 'Enjoy -T" So he really can't understand what distance is.

I open the lunch box to see a rice bunny, strawberry flowers, flower eggs and some vegetables. It seems like he put a lot of effort into it but I still won't give into him just yet.  

And it actually looks good, so why not eat some. I try an egg first but, EW OMG ITS SALTY .

I take a napkin and spit out the egg. Yep Tsukki definity made this, and yet I still ate it all. 

A/N:

Thank you all for supporting this book. High School was crazy and so was so many other things in my life that I just couldn't keep up with this book. This time I am officially going to end this book soon. Again thank you all for reading this corny ass book I will finish it good. I will also be releasing another book soon (its half done) but it has to do with kpop. I might make another anime book but I would needs recommendations!!