Chapter 5

You walked out of that classroom like a boss. Damn did I really just do that? Wow. You did your school day like usual except the fact that you kept getting hit on by classmates and senpais. You felt very uncomfortable when they did it too, but you didn't say anything and were nice about it. And of course there were girls calling you a thot and a hoe which didn't make sense but whatever. One thing that was pretty weird was that you didn't see kageyama all day even in class. Lost in your thoughts you didn't hear your sensei calling you. "y/n... y/n ... Y/N!" he shouted. You came back to your senses. "Oh sorry yes?" you said. "What is the answer to number 6?" he asked thinking you wouldn't know. Little did he know that it was easy for you. "It's 49," you said confidently. "That's correct," he said in shock. "Damn and she's smart what can't she do?" said the boy from the hallway earlier. "Keep a boyfriend" said Lily laughing. "THAT IS ENOUGH LILY" yelled your sensei. "No, it's fine, at least I can get a boyfriend," you said. "But you can't keep one" she snapped back. "Atleast im not a two-faced bitch unlike someone" you said pissed. "Oh look who's mad" lily said with a pouty face. "Oh and look who's jealous that your crush made out with me" you said with the same pouty face she did. Lily turned away from you clearly pissed about what you said. "You can continue sensei, sorry for the argument" you said in a sweet tone. "Urghh" lily said annoyed. "Okay let's continue" said your sensei continuing the lesson.

Throughout the day little arguments like these sparked up between classes, in class, and even in lunch. Of course you don't start them but you do always end them. It was the end of the day and your limo came and took you home. You got ready with the clothes you planned to see kageyama with. You did your hair and touched up your make up a bit. You checked the time on your watch. It's 3:45 I should get going. As you were about to walk out your butler stopped you. "Y/n where do you think you're going?" Sebastian asked. "I'm going to meet someone and tell them some things," you said to him. He sighed and said "Okay but make sure you are careful and be home no later than 7:30." "Okay got it. Thank you!" you waved bye walking out.

You went walking to the park enjoying the last view of your neighborhood. Walking to the park you don't see Kageyama yet so you decide to swing on the swings. "Hey" said kageyama from behind you. You fell off the swings because he scared the crap out of you. "Omg are you okay?" he asked. "Lol yeah you just scared me" you laugh awkwardly. "So what did you want to talk about?" kageyama asked. "I um- well- WAIT why didn't i see you in school today?" you said nervously not wanting to tell him you are moving. "Well I- um want to tell you something and didn't know how to so i avoid you..." he said anxiously. "What is it, my business can wait" you said. "I um.. I-" he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed my book so far. I left you on a cliffhanger lol. Sorry i posted it late i was working on my halloween costume. N E ways have a great day!

Author angie~