Chapter 28

A few weeks later

Tsukki's mom asked to meet up again and have another girls day out. We went shopping, got massages, and did our nails. So now we're just walking on the streets with one hand full of bags and the other hand with some Starbucks.

"So what do you wanna do next?" Tsukki's mom asked me while taking a sip from her coffee

"Um I don't really know" I say 

"What if we get our hair done" She says "I do need to touch up my roots"

"Yea that's fine, i'll just dye my hair a darker black" I say

After she chose a salon I told Sebastian to come and pick us up and take us there. Of course he came in about 3 minutes. I seriously don't know how he does that. 

Sebastian then dropped us off at the salon, and as we walk in we get greeted by the employees and taken to a special area. It was something about VIP's, and thanks to that we got severed amazing snacks and drinks.

After tsukki's mom asked for specific people to do our hair we waited for them to call us when ready.

"Are you sure you don't want to do anything else? Like maybe go short or dye your hair red" She asks me while were sitting in the lounge

"Nope, i'm all good. I've always dyed my hair black" I reply eating one of the delicious snacks

"Alright then" she says as she opens up a magazine

We sit there in silence for a few minutes. Her reading her magazine and me enjoying the snacks.

"Omg did you know eating a salad or a milkshake can help with period cramps?" she says showing me the magazine. 

" I did not know that, that's so weird. I wonder how that works" I say

I sit there reading the article 'Weird things that help with period cramps' and then realize something horrible. 

I haven't had my period yet.

I quickly take out my phone to check when I was supposed to have my period. And I was supposed to start a few days ago but didn't. I immediately tell tsukki's mom the news and cancels the appointment we have to go to the gas station. 

"Are you sure you wanna cancel this, I can take a test another time" I say while she's dragging me outside

"Are you kidding? I could be a grandma?!" She says with excitement. But am I excited? Do I wanna have a kid right now? Should I have a kid right now? What would tsukki think? I knew we should've used protection, but we were too in the moment that I forgot to ask.

We get into the gas station and she immediate buys me a pregnancy test and asks for a bathroom key. She gives me the test and the key and tells me to go take it. I mean I can't say no, it's my mother in law. Plus she already paid for it.

I had no other choice but to just take the test and pray that it was just a late start. After peeing on the stick I wait for 2 minutes for the results. 

"Has the lines shown up yet?" Tsukki's mom asked me while knocking on the door

"Nope nothing yet" I yell back biting my nails out of anxiety

And then they showed up, but it wasn't readable. And then it got more and more noticable, I could see the results. I just froze, standing there right in front of that bathroom mirror.

"No way" I say

"What! What's the results!" She yells from the outside of the door still. I open the door to tell her the news.

"I'm pregnant." 

A/N:

Hey guys enjoy being pregnant 😘!!