Chapter 9

Tsukishima POV

Wow didn't see that coming. I left the balcony and got ready myself. Leaving my suite and going to the uber I bumped into y/n. "Watch where- oh it's you again" she said. Should I be offended? " A hello would have sounded better." I said. "Hello bean-pole," she said. "I'll take it dumbass," I said. "I prefer the term 'brat' or 'pipsqueak', idiot works too." She said with a smile. Pipsqueak? Wow okay? "Well see you at the office bean-pole" she said getting into her limo. If she's not the definition of annoying then I don't know what is.

*Time Skip*

I walk into the building groups of girls whispering and looking at me I overhear some things. "He's like super rich," a short red-head said. "And he's hot too," the short blonde said. I roll my eyes. Is that what they all see in me? I walked into Mr.Chan office, "Mr.Tsukishima glad to see you." "Nice to see you too," I replied. "Hello" said the girl. "Hello" I replied. Awkward. "Now let's get to business" he said motioning me to sit.

Y/n POV

This is so boring we've been talking about this for 2 HOURS!! "Okay so I will publish here..." Tsukishima said, pointing at a map thing. Okay he kinda looks hot right now. They way he is so focused. He turns his head and sees me looking. "Yes?" he said. Crap! "Well first off it will be bad to publish there because there's no good business opportunities. So it would be better if you did it around beijing. Second you have lint in your hair and it's bugging me." I said. I guess I was paying attention to the conversation and also nice save y/n props to you my girl. "Oh thank you" He said. I nodded as a reply. Hours went by then it was 6:26 PM. Argh I'm so hungry. My father leaves his office leaving us to clean up. Once finished I asked something. "Tsukishima wanna get someone food together?" "Um sure why not" Tsukishima replied. SCORE i don't have to pay now!

We ended up taking my limo and going to a Chinese restaurant. We ordered our food and sat down at a table. An old couple was eating a few tables down from us. "Awww look at the young love" The woman said. "What a date" the old man said. "Honey we're on a date right now" The woman said pissed. "Uh right then it was a great choice" The old man said. I laughed at his cover up. "So what's your name?" Tsukishima asked. "Oh y/n... y/n chan." I said. He looked shocked but i think it was because the food got here fast.

Tsukishima POV

No way it's her, I mean it can't be. Is what i thought but it explains everything. The name calling, the comebacks, her smile, and of course her singing. It was like a spell casted on me that day.

*Flashback*

I heard the piano being played and singing so i went towards it.(And this is why white people die in the movie's first jk jk....unless) I opened the door to see her, playing gracefully while the wind came through the windows. It looked magical the way she sang and played while the wind was blowing like a scene from anime. It was a Bruno Mars song called Talking To the Moon. It was a good song. I listened to it sometimes. She sang it with so much emotion. I think she heard me because she stopped playing and looked at me.

"Oh hi" she said.

"Oh um sorry" I said, turning around, and heading for the door. I felt my sleeve being tugged which made me look back.

"No, it's fine," she said.

"Oh sorry" she said looking down and letting go of my sleeve.

"I'm y/n... y/n chan, and you?" she said.

"I'm Tsukishima Kei," I said.

"Too long, i'm going to call you... tsukki!" She said with a smile bright enough to light up a whole room.

"Oh okay" I said without refusing.

"Great! Now sit and watch like a judge. 'Kay? y/n said.

"Got it." I said, sitting down on an extra bench.

*End of flashback*

"Hello?" y/n said try to snap me out of space.

"HELLOOO?" y/n said again.

"TSUKISHIMA!" She yelled pissed.

"Oh sorry were you saying something y/n?" I said.

"No,nothing important. But are you good?" y/n asked worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said.

"Okay then let's dig in and I'm super hungry!" y/n said scarfing down her food.

I chuckled. Y/n this is where you have been all this time. I'm glad I found you again.... My love.

"Stop staring at me pervert and eat your food" She said.

"'Kay," I said, now scarfing down the food. I missed you so much. You won't leave this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol sorry for the grammar mistakes dont feel like editing