Chapter 7

"Well I- um want to tell you something and didn't know how to so I avoid you..." he said anxiously. "What is it, my business can wait" you said. "I um.. I- I'M GAY!" he said hiding his face in his arms. "You- your what now?!" you said shocked. "I- I'm sorry I didn't tell you before I didn't know I was gay yet" he said tear's coming out of his eyes. "Wait no don't cry! It's fine I swear! I will still be your friend" you shouted. "Oh really?" "Yes of course!" you replied. "I was just so worried to tell you after you now 'that'" he said, wiping his ears. "Awww baby come here it's fine" you said pulling him into a hug. It stayed like that for a while. "Hey kags.." you said breaking the silence. "Yeah" "Remember when I texted you that I was moving" "Oh yeah, to where you never said?" "I'm moving to the US" "ALL THE WAY THERE!" he yelled, jolting up from the hug. "Yep all the way there. Look i'm sorry but remember we have each other's phone number" I said trying to comfort him. "Yeah I guess" "Hey wait, how did you know you were gay? DID YOU KISS SOMEONE!" I said so loud I'm sure someone else heard. "B-BOKE Y/N BOKE" he yelled flustered. "H-His name is h-hinata" he said, becoming a blushing mess. "Awwww so cute! I support it!" you yelled again. "Thanks," he said. We played in the park a bit but he had to go home soon. "Well bye" he said waving off. "BYEE GOOD LUCK WITH HiNaTaaa" I said ,teasing him "BOKE" he yelled.

You got home and started to go up the stairs to your room. "Where were you y/n" you heard from down the stairs. You turned around and it was your father. "I was at a friend's house," you said. "Why?" he said getting mad. "I helped her study for a test that is going on this week" "Why would you want to do that?" he said looking down on his phone. You started to walk up the stairs and said "Because I'm nice unlike some people." You closed your door before he said anything else. You jumped on your bed ughhh maybe moving will change my dad?

*Time skip*

Next thing you know you woke up and it was around 7:30 am. Oh snap did I really just fall asleep. You went out to the balcony from your room. It looked amazing, the stars in the sky, the wind blowing.

*Tsukishima POV*

I went out for a run because I felt like it. Running, I decided to take a turn. Wow, it's really windy today. I looked up admiring the stars then I saw something in the distance. Is that y/n?! Her hair was flowing in the wind and it made my heart skip. Am I really catching feelings for her even more than before? Idiot. The stars made her look amazing. (Balcony scene reference from the photo on top) "Tsukishima?" she said. I stopped staring and looked at the ground embarrassed. "What are you doing here?" she said leaning on her balcony. Wait aren't the people in this neighborhood super rich? "Oh I went out for a run and took a wrong turn duh idiot." I said. "The only idiot here is you because you took a wrong turn" she said with her annoying sass. I couldn't help but admire her. "Stop staring at me like that you overgrown beanpole" she said laughing. God that laugh is so...so...c-cute. "Miss you have to get ready to leave soon" someone said from the inside of her room. Who is that? It sounded like a guy. DID SHE HAVE A ONE NIGHT STAND?! Control yourself tsukki. "Welp goodbye" she said with a sigh. "See you tomorrow for school," I said. "Well not exactly" she said with a cheeky smile. Back then I didn't know what she meant. I should have told her the truth about me and lily. I should have told her that I only loved her and will only love her. But it was too late and she slipped out of my fingers... again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note:

Bet you didn't expect that huh. So this is the end of the flash back to the past and now the rest of the chapters are the present when your 22 and your dad owns this HUGE company in the USA. N E ways hope your enjoying it sorry it took long to update i had a lot of homework sucks being in a gifted program.  Thanks for the 100+ views! Have a great day!

Author angie~ (*ˊᗜˋ*)/ᵗᑋᵃᐢᵏ ᵞᵒᵘ*