Chapter 3

(The photo didn't have a credit source not my art credits to artist!)

Father made some payments and paid extra so that I could leave early. I mean money is money, but I always question how he just throws away money just by a snap of his fingers. I guess it has something to do with his past gambling addiction, ever since mom left he started to gamble like crazy. Sometimes he would even cheat but never get caught. That's what always worried me. I snap out of my thoughts when I hear the nurse enter. "Hey sweetie, we are going to check some things before we release you," she said. "Okay" I replied. It stayed silent for a while until, "There was this handsome young man here while you were unconscious" she said. Was it tsukishima or was it kageyama? You thought. "What did he look like, blonde hair or black hair?" you asked. "He had- i think black hair and these beautiful dark blue eyes" she said. The thought of him and the last encounter made you blush and the nurse saw it. "Is he boyfriend or something?" she asked with a peaked interest. "I- uh.. he's my-" I said , cut off by the sound of the door being open. My father was standing at the door. My body stiffened and she noticed. "Everything is done sir, and she is fine" the nurse said standing up to leave. While walking out the nurse turned around and mouthed "Get that mysterious boy" winked and then walked out. I felt my face getting red again and smiled.

"Get out of that bed and get ready to pack your things when you get home. And take that dumb smile off your face" he said angry. Why is he mad? Did I do something again? "Father" you said quietly enough for him to hear. "Yes y/n?" he said, looking up from his phone. "Did i do something to upset you, again?" you asked fidgeting with your fingers. "Wasting my well earned money like always, dear" he said looking back at his phone. These were the kinds of these he would say to mother... is he planning to leave me soon? Snapping out of your thoughts when you hear your phone ping right next to you. You reach out for it ... it's from kageyama? Lol kageyama (best boy)❤️ what a contact name. WAIT WHEN DID I GIVE HIM MY PHONE NUMBER?

Kageyama (best boy)❤️

Hey! I hope you're doing well, sorry for kissing you. I took your number when I was waiting in your room, sorry. And you should have let me take the punch. I'm pretty strong, you know. ∩(︶▽︶)∩

You laughed while reading it and your father saw. "What are you laughing at?" he asked. "I read a text message from li-lily and it was funny" you said trying to convince him. "Oh okay" he responded. So rich, very handsome, and yet so naive you thought. You responded and said...

✨y/n✨ ~(^з^)-

Oh yes i bet you would have taken it and not a scratch would be on you. Also it's fine that you took my phone number. I was going to give it to you sooner or later. And I have some news.

You turned off your phone because you thought it would take awhile for him to respond but instead it just took seconds.

Kageyama (best boy)❤️

News? This soon okay shoot at me.

✨y/n ✨~(^з^)-

Good news is I'm leaving the hospital early. Bad news is I'm moving.

Kageyama (best boy)❤️

Good to hear you're leaving early. BUT YOUR MOVING WERE?

✨y/n ✨~(^з^)-

I have to go but meet me at the park that's close to karasuno tomorrow at 4 pm sharp. TTYL <3

Kageyama (best boy)❤️

Okay see you tomorrow.

I felt bad leaving him behind don't get me wrong. But if I stayed, what would happen between us? Will we date or just say friends? Not what i should be worrying about right now y/n stay focused. You get out of the hospital bed and start going into the bathroom to change into your regular clothes. Your father looks up from his phone and says "We are leaving first thing in the morning 2 days from now." "Okay, got it" you replied. You walked out of the hospital and went into a seperate limo than your father. You butler opened your door. "Miss y/n" Sebastian said. "Sebastian" you replied. He instantly knew things were wrong so he drove you to Starbucks to get your favorite drink. "Thank you so much seb!" you said smiling eye to eye. "Gladly miss" he said glad you were happy again. "Let's get you home now," he said, opening the door to the limo. "Okay" you replied.

At home you entered your room and saw boxes everywhere. Turns out your father hired people to put away your things. And I waste your money? This is just pure laziness. I could have done it myself you thought clearly upset. You started to plan out what you were going to wear tomorrow when you meet up with kageyama. I'm sorry i had to do this to you kags, you will always have a special place in my heart. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

I hope you liked this chapter. I forgot it was a tsukishima x reader lol, thought it was a kageyama x reader. Maybe after this one i will make a kageyama x reader. Lowkey canna wanna marry sebastian the butler 😼. I bet i scared you with the photo i didn't know what to put so i chose that one lol. N E WAYS i will post again tomorrow!

Author angie~💖