Chapter 21

We got married a week ago but nothing has changed. Still cold it kinda feels like in highschool when i first met him. I still remember his cute ear blushes. He would pretend he didn't blush but his ears would always give it away. It was one of the many things I loved about him.

*Timeskip*

I got home one night after a night with tsukki's mom. She was like my mom. I mean she is my mother in law. And we get along just great. And when i walked in i encountered a drunk tsukishima with another woman.

"Hey Tsuki-" I say, cutting myself off.

"Who the hell is that." I say dropping me things right at the door.

"Avery." He says while putting his arm around her.

"Tsukishima kei im your f*cking wife!" I say now furious and walking towards them.

"Ever heard of a mistress?" This avery girl says.

"B*tch-" I say reaching my limit of anger. So what did I do? I grabbed the b*tch by her hair and dragged the mf out.

"LET GO!" She yelled.

"Hell no! You were getting on a married man!" I yell.

"Your point is?!" She says still not being able to make me let go of her. I open the door and yeet her out.

"My point is never f*cking mess with a married man. Because the wife will be on your ass." I say closing the door right in her face.

"What the hell was that!" Tsuki says.

"What the hell were you thinking!" I say

"You're not even my real wife!" He yells.

"Yes I am we are married tsuki! Believe it or not we are married!" I yell back.

"We were forced!" He yells. "Why the hell would I ever marry you!" I just stood there in shock.

"So these last few months were nothing to you?" I say trying to not break down.

".... No" He finally says after a while.

"Tsukki looks me in the eyes and tells me that." I say tears now running down my cheeks. We just stood there for a while and then he said it.

"These last few months.... meant nothing to me." He says looking at me in the eyes. Wow so it has come to this.

"Okay." I say looking down at the floor. I start to take off my ring and throw it at him. "I hate you so much Tsukishima kei." And then I walked out, and the woman was still there. "You can have him." I say to her and walk away.