Chapter 7

(The photo is what you some what look like now such a qUeEn)

You wake up and get ready for another day of work and gossip. You open your phone to the latest news articles, "Top business man seen with a woman? Is it his wife or girlfriend?" You scoff in disgustment yes because he's dating his own daughter mind your own goddamn business. You got ready for another day at your father's company. You hear knocks at your door. "Come in" you yell. Your butler Sebastian walks in "Miss do you want me to contact-" "Yes do it as soon as possible i hate this type of gossip" you said cutting him off. "As you wish... also your breakfast is down stairs already prepared" he said. "Thank you seb i wouldn't know what to do without you" you said smiling at him. "Absolutely nothing" he said walking out. You went down stairs and ate your breakfast while looking at your phone. Receiving a message...

Him('艸`*)

Hey babe im looking forward to our meet up.

y/n ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Oh right, you're visiting my father's company today. By the way you need to stop with the 'babe' once my father thinks you are not useful anymore he will throw you out.

Him('艸`*)

Then let's enjoy yourself while it lasts. We both know your head over heels for me.

y/n ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

You just keep thinking that Daniel.

Him('艸`*)

Hey what did i say about calling me that. Call me love or amor.

y/n ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Dumbass they are the same thing. Now shut up before I block you.

Him('艸`*)

Anything for you my love and beauty.

Urg i hate him, i hate being used like this. I hate father. "Y/n calm down, remember to breathe in and breathe out '' Sebastian said, trying to calm you down. "Right, thanks" you said. You left your suite and into your limo. Sebastian drove you to your father's company. "Thanks" you say to Sebastian opening the door and leaving. While walking into the company you see Daniel. "Hey sweet cheeks" he said trying to lean in to kiss you. "Umm no" you said, pushing his face away. "That's not fair, your father said I could do whatever I pleased and you always taunt me with your clothes," he said, trying to pout. "My work clothes aren't trying to taunt you. AND WHAT THE HELL- I mean constant is what I find attractive so if you don't have consent from me you're not doing anything" you said incredibly pissed at what your father said.

"Daniel, I'm going to the restroom, go and wait in my father's office," you said, trying to get away from him. "Anything for you me amor" he said walking off. Ugh i hate that guy. But this is what I get for having a secret relationship. While you were walking lost in your thoughts walking out of the bathroom you bumped into a tall man. Ouch- what the hell. You looked up and saw a tall blonde in front of you. "You should watch where you're going," he said, putting away his phone. "And you as well if you weren't looking at your phone you wouldn't have bumped into me either" you said in a sassy tone. "How dare you talk to me like that, a filthy tramp like you should be cleaning my shoes" he said. "Your shoes? How funny last time i check i didn't know a filthy tramp had millions of dollars in her bank account" you said more pissed than before. "Where-" "Whatever i'm leaving i don't have time for this' ' you said walking off. Walking to your father's office you turn around hearing footsteps that have been following you. "Are you following me? Is the bean stalk lost?" you said in a pitty voice which pissed him off. You continued to walk to the office forgetting about the tall blonde.

*Tsukishima POV*

Are we going to the same place? I should have said a comeback after she called me beanstalk. It's been a long time since someone called me that. That was her favorite nickname for me. Stop it tsukki, it's been years since you saw her, get over her already. I heard a pair of doors open so I looked up. "Mr.Shima glad to meet you" Mr. Chan said. I also saw that girl I bumped into in the hallway and another man. She looks very uncomfortable standing next to him. "This is my daughter and an old business partner," Mr.Chan said. "OLD!?" the guy said. "Yes your useless to me now so go away" Mr. Chan said with a glare that was scary. Maybe I should learn how to do that glare. "I can still have your daughter though, right!" the guy said. "How about no you creep now leave" she said pushing him into the hallway and closing the doors.

"Now like I was saying over the phone, we can benefit each other. You help me advertise in Japan and I'll give you some money... oh and my daughter." Mr. Chan said it like it was normal for him. I just stood there stund with what he said. He will give me his daughter. Is that what was going on with the other guy. That it messed up on so many levels. Though she is pretty, I see why that guy didn't mind. But is it okay with her? "You will give me your daughter?!" I said. "Yes i will, you may do with her as you please to your sweet thoughts or to your dirt-" Mr. Chan was saying until he got cut off by his daughter. "Okay wait hold on since when was that part of the deal." "It's part of the deal because i said so remember what happened to your leg" he said with a face that sent a chill down my spine and by the looks of it she got one too. "Uh right it's part of the deal" she said with her head down and pulling her skirt down. What the fuck is going on here. "Deal or no deal" Mr. Chan said, extending his hand out. "Um lets say..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

I'm sorry for not posting i was busy with map testing and school. So as an apology i gave you guys a long chapter with 1022 words. I wish you guys the best with school. Adios~

Author angie~