Chapter 1

It was another school day, the wind is blowing, the sun is shining. And most importantly you looked hot in your school uniform. You winked at yourself in the bathroom mirror before you went downstairs to eat breakfast. Your butler Sebastian placed your breakfast on the dining table. "Sebastian" you said. "Yes, y/n?" he replied. "Is my father here or did he leave already?" you asked. "I'm sorry miss but he already left" he replied feeling sad for you. "Oh..." you said. There was a long pause. "Another year more disappointments" you muttered under your breath but your butler heard it. You quickly ate you breakfast to go to school. No one knew about how rich you were not even your own boyfriend, tsukki.  

You got to school by limo but asked to park a block away so no one can see you. You waved off your butler, he didn't understand why you didn't want people to know you were rich. It was because of middle school, people used you to get money out of you. So you decided you had enough and moved, that's when you started high school at Karasuno (you are a 2nd year the year is about to end). You got a fresh new start but the sad thing is you closed yourself and didn't tell people your secrets. You just entered school and see your best friend waving at you. "HEYY Y/N!" she yelled. "Be quiet it's too early Lily" you said. Lily, your best friend, she doesn't know that you are rich either. Why? Because you don't wanna say 'Hey Lily so i'm rich and i have lied to you since the start of our friendship.' The school bell rings, and yet no sight of tsukki. By now he would have been showering you with kisses while saying how annoying kageyama and hinata are. But you shrugged it off and went to class.

The bell rings for the end of class, you get up and gather your things. While heading out you spot tsukki and run up to him and scare him from behind. "What the hell was that for" he said in a pissed tone. "I was just playing with you, chill" you replied. Something us up with tsukki but you don't know what. So you just walk awkwardly with tsuki to your next class since you both have it together. Then lily shows up out of nowhere and starts to act all buddy buddy with your boyfriend tsukki, and for some reason he's laughing at her dumb jokes. You didn't want to think anything negative so you try to shrug it off. You looked at you watch and saw the time you sprinted into the classroom. You entered class first and waited for tsukki and lily to show up but you don't see them yet. You think that maybe someone forgot something at their locker and they went to go get it. The bell rings and yet no sight of them. You start to get a bit worried and suspicious. Your teacher decides to start class without them. 30 minutes go by and yet no sign of them, the teacher asks you to go and find them because he knew tsukik was your boyfriend and lily was you best friend. 

You didn't hesitate by a second and packed up your things since class was going to be over soon. You walk around the hallways of karasuno and no sign of them. You think 'Did they leave or something?' You decide to check in the nurse's office just incase they were there. But when you opened the door they weren't there. Where could they possibly be, you thought to yourself. You check your watch that is on your wrist and there's 2 minutes till' class is over. You here quiet moans and sighs, and decide to check out what was going on. You realize that it's coming from underneath the stairs so you decide to go on stealth mode and scare the couple. Once you reached halfway down the stairs you planned to jump off and scare them. 3..2..1.. you said to yourself. "BOOO!" you yelled.  Scaring the 'couple'. And you just stood there at the bottom of the stairs in complete shock. The bell rang and students started to fill the hallways. "I-I it's not what it looks like" lily said while wiping her mouth and so does tsukki. Tears start to go down your cheeks. " WHAT THAT MY BEST FRIEND AND MY BOYFRIEND ARE MAKING OUT AND HAVE BEEN FOR A WHOLE CLASS PERIOD!!" you yelled heart broken. Students stopped what they were doing to look at the drama that was going on. "Please y/n listen it really isn't what you think" tsukki said while fixing his uniform. "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU- YOU CHEATER" you yelled your voice breaking. You heard whispering all around you. "Y/n..." they said in unison. "FUCK YOU BOTH!!" you ran down the hallway as fast as you could while accidently hurting some people. You heard someone run after you you take a quick glance to see who it was.... it was kageyama.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

I hope you liked my first chapter! Please excuse my grammar and spelling i suck at english. Also the picture is what we look like. I had fun writing this cannot wait to see the tea unfold. Also i know that if tsukki was real he would never treat us like this. Hope you enjoy the next chapters. Adios~

Author ang~ 💖