Chapter 13

*Tsukki Pov*

"Oh you naughty girl, time for your punishment." I say picking her up and pinning her on the bed. Smirking I say "Happy....Pipsqueak"

She's in shock I can tell she just froze not knowing what to do but then she said something that made me freeze.

"F*ck me kei" She said laughing. She definity changed, is it just because she's hella drunk? Wait, this is wrong i'm using a drunk girl to have fun. I shouldn't do this.

"No it's okay kei, I'm not as drunk as you think. Now go ahead and break my back." Y/n said then kissing me I was still in shock. She let me go and sat up "I'm sorry you clearly don't like me anymore. It sorta feels one sided." I snap out of it.

"No it's not that it's just you surprised me.." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"It's okay I'll just leave. I'm not as drunk anymore" Y/n says as she heads for the door and opens it. I run behind her and close the door, she turns around. Our faces are very close, I couldn't hold back anymore. I kissed her so passionately after all these years her lips are still very soft. The room was filled with soft moans from both y/n and me but mostly her. She separates the kiss and pushes me onto the bed. She unzipped my pants and pulled down my boxers.

"Y-Y/n.." I say stuttering.

"Aww don't get all shy now" Y/n says starting to suck on my part. F*ck f*ck f*ck. I throw my head back liking it. She reaches my high point but then stops. This b*tch.

"Oops did I stop at your high point my bad" She says getting up from her kneeling position. I think the f*ck not you trick a$$ b*tch. I pick her up and pin her on the bed. I take off her clothes then I take off mine.

"This is punishment you brat" I say spreading her legs open. I look at her part which is already a wet mess. I smirk looking at it and say "Giving me head made you this wet? Just wait until I want to make you a mess." I get down on my knees and put my tongue in. She bends her back enjoying what I did. I start eating her out and the room is filled with y/n's moans.

"T-Tsukki '' y/n says, becoming a moaning mess. I'm glad I can give her this pleasure but sadly it will have to end. When I reach her high point I stop. Karma's a b*tch huh. We fvck have 4 rounds, we stopped because she was tired and wanted to sleep. We cuddled in the bed and it was silent for a while.

"Tsukki?" Y/n says not moving.

"Yeah?" I say putting my chin on top of her head.

"Why did you cheat on me? Was I really that bad? Annoying? Ug-" Y/n was saying until I cut her off.

"NO... it wasn't because of those things. I was blackmailed by Lily, I love you then and now." I say hugging her tighter.

"What type of blackmail?" Y/n says.

"Welll.... there was this photo... and it looks like me and Yachi kissed..." I say worried on what she will say.

"But you didn't mean to kiss her right? Or did you?" She says finally looking up.

"No, I didn't promise. Why would I have kissed Yachi when I had you." I say reassuring her.

"Okay I believe you, did you know I can tell when you lie because your eyes turn into a brown shade." Y/n says out of the blue.

"No I didn't- WAIT IS THAT WHY MY MOM COULD EASILY TELL I WAS LYING?!?" I say she chuckles.

"Yep probably your eyes are a honey color but when you lie it turns sorta into a brownish color" She says.

"That's probably why when I was younger my mom would say 'look me in the eyes and tell me again'" I say, shivering and how scary she was.

Y/n yawns and says something that took me by surprise "I love you Kei" she then fell asleep in my arms. I kiss her on the forehead and say "I love you too y/n."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

LMFAOO the picture I put in the beginning I was straight up dying when I saw that so I decided to show others. Also I'm sorry if you expected a better smut, as a virgin that has only read about 'it' I have no idea what I'm doing. Lol i haven't even had my first kiss yet. N E ways have great night/morning/afternoon. Thanks for the support!!

Author angie~