Chapter 22

I spent the rest of my day in the streets just walking around. I had my mascara smeared from crying so i bet i look like some crazy b*tch. I walk into a girls bathroom at a restaurant to freshen up. Then some teens came in.

"Daniel is so hot." One girl says.

"Eww he's like a brother to me." Another says.

"Okay but we are saying he's attractive so can you introduce us to him?" Another says. Then they stop talking and look at me, which looks like a complete mess.

"Hey are you okay?" One says slowly walking towards me.

"I think I just got cheated on." I finally say after a while.

"Oh..." all three of them say.

"Wait! Then why are you here crying?" One of the girls from the back said.

"Because she got cheated on you dumb wh*re!" The one right next to her replies.

"That's not what i meant. If she cheated on you that means he's no good. You are a queen, no woman needs a man to be happy!" The girl rebuttals herself.

"Ohhh" The other girls say. Then they just stare at each other, but I recognize those types of stares they were communicating without talking. A classic girl way to talk. Then they stop and stare at me.

"MAKEOVER TIME!" All three of them yell and take out their makeup bags.

"Okay so what type of aesthetic are you in?" One says.

"Indie and e-girl is what I have in my closet but i don't dress in those clothes so much for business reasons." I say. "If you want to do my makeup I prefer a natural look with a light eyeshadow, mascara, a bit of concealer in places where needed. Then foundation over the concealer parts and the final touch of lip gloss."

"Okay jess you have the light eyeshadows and the makeup wipes. Marinette you have the lipgloss and mascara. And i have a concealer and a foundation that would match her skin tone." One said and then they looked through their makebags and took out what was needed.

After a few minutes my makeup was done. I felt nice again because I hated my smeared makeup. May god bless those girls who helped me. After a while it was night time a whole day away from tsukki but the asshole deserves it.

*Tsukishima's POV*

Come back y/n. I didn't mean it and the girl followed me. Also I was drunk. But I'm sober right now, at least I think I am. Please.

I went out to look for her because it was night time and I started to get worried. I walked around and asked people if they had seen her. But I think they smelled the alcohol that came from me and thought I was crazy and drunk. One even tried to get me a cab.

I wondered if I should call my mom and ask her if she was with her. If she was, that puts me at ease. But if she wasn't she was going to start asking 'what happened' and 'did you screw things up again'. So no i'm not going to call her.

Then I asked someone and they said that they have seen someone with the same qualities as y/n. And then gave me directions to where they saw her. And I ran faster than I have ever run in my life.

And I finally found her. She wasn't facing my way though. I hugged her from behind and she elbowed me in the stomach in which I said 'it's just me'.

"Tsukki!" She says coming back and hugging me.

"I'm sorry i shouldn't have hugged you from behind you probably thought i was some crazy drunk from the streets." I say hugging her back. We were hugging for a while. She tried to stop it but I couldn't let go. I didn't want to let go.

"I'm sorry y/n please forgive me." I say, she tried to say something but I cut her off. "And... don't ever leave me again, I need you I'm so sorry.." I say holding back my blush I have.