Chapter 15

"Akiteru?!" I say running up to him.

"Y/N!" He says running up to me. We exchange our hellos and freak out because we haven't seen eachother in a long time.

" Y/n what do you think you're doing?" Tsukki says pissed.

" Greeting an old friend?" I say unclear what the problem was.

" You mean greeting my brother?!" He says again pissed.

"B-Brother!?!" I say looking at them both shocked.

"Yeah B-Brother." He said mimicking me.

"Well my bad, I just never made the connection before!" I said pissed.

"How have you not made the connection before!" He said pissed. It was a mess we were both yelling at each other in the entrance of the building. Everyone was staring at us and whispering and that's when reality hit me.

"Tsukishima we can't do this here because people are here." I said, hinting him to look around. He looked around then looked at me. He realized that we have been yelling with a crowd. I started to walk away and they followed me. We went into a meeting room and it was just the 3 of us, in a silent room.

"Damn I didn't think this day was going to go like this." Said Akiteru. Tsukki then gave him a stare that made akiteru put his head down.

"Okay so let me explain how we know each other." I said

*Flashback*

I stormed off from an argument I had with a friend over our bias. I mean Tae is my bias like damn. You had Jimin as your bias first. Friends cannot have the same bias because it's total chaos. I was so lost in my thoughts that I bumped into someone. Ouch

"Oh gosh i'm sorry are you okay?" He said getting down to look at me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said holding my head. He held out his hand to help me up. I looked up at him and then he smirked. Geez his he an f boy? I grabbed his hand to help me up because who wouldn't take an easy way out.

"I'm Akiteru." He said. Going on first name bases?

"I'm y/n." I said.

"Do you want to get some coffee? I'm free. It's fine if you reject." He said.

"Sure as long as you pay." I said, smirking and heading to the nearest cafe. He ran to catch up to me. We spent the rest of the day together and we totally clicked like we have been friends forever.

*Time skip*

"Well i have to go. I have school tomorrow. It sucks." I said

"You're in school?" He asked.

"Yes? WAIT! Don't tell me you're in your late twenties." I asked pleading to god.

"Well not necessarily I'm-" He said before I cut him off.

"Don't tell me it might ruin our friendship we sort of have." I said.

"Well I hope that we will meet again soon Austin Butler." I said waving and walking away.

*Akiteru POV*

She is a very interesting girl. Hope i can meet her again. Ugh im dumb i should have asked for her phone number. WAIT won't it be illegal. I MIGHT GO TO JAIL. No not if we get serious you can be friends with a girl younger than you. Maybe she's the same age as Tsuki. I wonder if they are friends or maybe best friends or even DATING. Nah that blonde boy wouldn't like someone or at least not enough to date them. I honestly started to think he was gay always around yamaguchi. Well it's not my choice honestly if he's happy in the end i wouldn't care who it was. Unless if it was her, right?

*End of flashback*

"But yeah that's how we met." I said.

"Wow, my thoughts back then were interesting." Akiteru said in a whisper no one could hear.

"Oh okay." Tsuishima said.

"I didn't really care in the first place though." He said.

"Bruh-" I said.

"What?" He said.

"Weren't you a second again getting all pissed and now you act like you don't care." I said basically yelling at him.

"I wasn't pissed!" He said now yelling at me.

"Sure seemed like you were." I said.

"Wait guys don't fight." Akiteru said, trying to calm us down..

"But out Akiteru!" Tsukishima yelling at Akiteru.

"Wait there is no way I'm going to let you yell at your brother." I said now standing in front of Akiteru.

"Oh so now you're defending my brother." He said now pissed.

"It's not like it's his fault." I said pissed.

"You don't have to defend me. I am older than Tsuki." Akiteru said.

"Don't call me that." Tsukishima said to Akiteru.

"You know what I'm done. I don't want to have this argument because we both know we both aren't going to back down." I said now walking out of the meeting room. I turned back to Tsuki to say one last thing.

"Still have a bad temper, I see. This is why we never worked out in the first place." I said walking away from that whole situation.

*Tsukishima POV*

Is she dumb she was the one who always had the bad temper. But I guess she was right, we never did work out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear readers,

Ive hoped you liked the chapter so far. I should probably give some reasons why i haven't been able to post. 1) Shifting 2) Anime 3) Lazy 4) School - That is the end of my reasons. I hope that you all have a good day. Also make sure to drink water today and look into the mirror and give yourself some love because you deserve it okay! I'll give you some love too (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧. Now that I have sent love I will now say something amazing I've never seen two pretty bestfriends always one of them gatta be ugly.

Love,

Author Angie~