A Regular Day?

"H..how are y..you h..here??" I softly said, just like a whisper. My head was spinning

and seemed like it wasn't going to stop anytime soon. Seeing the man in-front of me seemed like

a mirage, yet here he is looking at me, walking towards me, and...talking to me?.. 

--Flashback--

"MAE!!! WAKE UP ALREADY!!! IT IS 6:45 AND YOUR BUTT NEEDS TO BE IN THE

CAR AT 7!!"...Ugh! Just another beautiful morning in my amazing family. Don't get me wrong, I

love my family as much as the next freshman does, but sometimes I just wanna be a independent

child who only has her and her friends to watch out for.. "DON'T LEAVE YET!! I AM PUTTING ON

MY SHOES!! GIVE ME ONE MORE MINUTE!!" i scream from the house so my mom and sister,

Britt, can hear me.

I ran as fast as my feet could take me at 7 in the morning, luckily they waited for me

(insert super happy face!!). The car ride was dead silent minus the country station my mom and

Britt love so much, and as soon as i arrived at school I practically jumped out of the car not caring

about the looks other kids getting off the buses gave me. I would do anything to get away from that

music so early in the day..."MMAAAAEEE!!!!" a familiar voice screams trying to be heard over the

buses and their engines that sound like they are straining. I zip my head to the left to see one of my best friends Clara.

Me: CLARA! Oh my goodness! I missed you girlie!! How was your Christmas Break huh?

Clara: It was awesome! I got some makeup, clothes, and of course the candy you gave me and Em.

Me: Oh, right! I forgot how much you guys begged me to get you guys some!

Clara: What about you? Anything good?

Me: I got clothes, video games, movies, furniture for my room since I am redoing it, and some BTS stuff FINALlY!!!!!

Clara: Haha! You and your Korean stuff!

Me: I know! Hey look EMMALISE!!!!

Em: MAE!! CLARA!!! guess who I already found?!? THE IDIOT!...and he wants you * points at me*

Me: What did I do now?

Colton was the first person to take me in when I moved to Tennessee and I am so thankful for him!! He is the big brother I never had and I am the little sister he has always wanted. He can definitely be overprotective at times, but I love him no matter what! "MAE!! I MISSED YOU!!!" I turned my head to see Colton right behind me and immediately he pulls me into a big bear hug.

" I missed you too Colton now can I please have some room to breathe??" I gasp over-dramatically when he lets go just to tease him some..it's been a week what else could I do! "I hate to ruin the heart warming reunion, but we all have to get to class, so bye idiot....girls, off to band we go!" Em says while linking arms with me and Clara, pulling us to the band hall before the bell rings and everyone else starts to hurry to class.

Em is the silliest one of us, really pretty, really skinny, super clumsy, and super lovable, however..get off on the wrong foot or mess with her loved ones and she will " decapitate you with her flute" or beat you to a pulp with just a stare. Clara is the middle one, she is clumsy, talented with her god given powers, also really pretty, really skinny, loves theater, and is bubbly with her inner child that she releases when necessary. I am the youngest of the three..i am not super skinny but not obese, I am more perverted then the others (thank Colton for that), easy to get along with, don't judge easily (everyone says so and I don't know why), love music, can be silly or mature, and I kinda...like Kpop....

Now, before you go assuming things, I am NOT one of those fans that stalk, steal their favorite members clothes, or are at the airport when they land from something. I can't even get a ticket to a concert so meeting them is out of the question...or so I thought.