Rooftop Confession

---Mae's point of view---

Jay: Follow me.

Me: Okay?

        Jay grabbed my hand, winked, then pulled me with him backstage. Why is he taking me back here? “Jay why are we going back here?” He looked at me and smiled with a wink. Sometimes I wonder if he has an eye problem. He opened a door I had never seen before, it was a room that lead to an actual club! “No way! Can I hang here? Can you bring the others? Please! I will give you whatever you want in return! Please.” “Okay but I want a real kiss in return! You always kiss your friends on the cheek and Calvin. I wanna turn!” He pouted some, which made him look so cute!! “Okay.” Once again, his smile appeared as he pulled me towards him and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I leaned in and gave him a quick peck, he pecked me back. “I knew you were gonna do that sexy! I will get a good one one day.” With that he left to get the others.

        The music in this club was boomin! I couldn't help but run to the dance floor and start dancing. After a few minutes I had a few guys offering drinks which I gladly declined. All I could hear was the music and some people breathing loudly from dancing so long. I started to head toward the bar, once I got there I sat down on a bar-stool and looked at everybody dancing. “Hey pretty lady! What can I get ya?” I turned around to find a cute bar-tender looking at me intensely yet sweetly. “Oh I don't drink yet. Got any soda?” He smirked at me, what did I say something wrong?

        “Sweets, we do have soda but it's spiked. But I can still give you one on the house, less spiked.” His smile is too perfect! I was about to respond when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. “I am so sorry Mae! I didn't mean to scare you! We were looking for you when Jay came and told us to follow him since he knew where you were. I was so worried! Don't ever disappear like that again!” Hearing the voice speaking to me made me wanna cry. I reached down, grabbed his arms and threw them off me. I started to walk away when someone grabbed my wrist, I turned to see Jungkook, of course. “What do you want?”

Jungkook: Mae, I am sorry. Please don't act like this.

Me: Let go!

Jungkook: No! Not til you accept my apology!

Me: Stop being childish and let go!

Jungkook: You made me do this. * pulls me toward him and throws me over his shoulder*

Me: Yah! Jungkook! Put me down!

Jungkook: Nope! We are going to talk in private!

        I struggled to get out of his grasp but failed. Where is he taking me?? I heard a door squeak open then the road started to get bumpy and I was tilted...stairs?? Where is he taking me??? I felt a cold breeze when I heard another door open. Did he take me outside?? He took me off his shoulder and stood me on the ground.

        I looked around to figure out where we were..the roof. “Yah! I told you to put me down earlier! What is your deal? When did you care so much? I will be going now.” I wen to walk by him but he grabbed me and pulled me to face him. “You aren't going anywhere! You are going to talk to me right here right now! You will forgive me and you will accept my apology.” He had that look in his eyes again...i started to shake and pull my arm harder and harder trying to get out of his grip.

Me: Jungkook, this is enough. Let go, please. Let me go. You are scaring me so let me go!

Jungkook: I'm scaring you? How? What am I doing that is so scary??

Me: Stop yelling. Please! Lower your voice some. Let me go. You're hurting me.

Jungkook: I will let go when you accept my apology. And if yelling at you will get you to listen then I have to!

Me: Jungkook! What is wrong with you? Stop this please.

Jungkook: No! Listen to me Mae! I didn't mean to scare you at the arena I just hate being called that by you! All the fans call me it, sometimes the boys do,and my family calls me that! I am tired of that stupid name! My ex called me that everyday! YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO!!

Me: * tears forming and voice cracking* Okay I won't do it again! Let me go!

Jungkook: Oh, you're crying! What's wrong?

Me: Don't act stupid!

Jungkook: Mae, I am Re--

Jay: * barges through the door* Hey! Let her go! That is enough! * runs to me* Jungkook, you need to calm down! Mae gets scared when people raise their voice at her. Act cold and mean to her. She may seem tough but she is actually quite sensitive, especially towards you.

Jungkook: Why towards me? * won't let go of me*

Jay: Why? Because she fell for you over the internet idiot! She Talks about you a lot and has dreamt of meeting you. That is why idiot.

Jungkook: Is that true?

Me: So what if it is?

Jungkook: Oh Mae, what have I done? * hugs me* I am so sorry!! You make me go crazy! I liked you when I saw you! I am so sorry!

        He wouldn't let go of me. I didn't believe anything he said to me...he is an idol, I am a fling. All he wants is to do me then move on probably. Aish!! Why did Jay open his big mouth! “Mae, I really like you!” This kid won't shut up! I won't fall for it! “Let me go! I won't fall for this! I have seen the movies and I know how this ends! I won't go through it! I will not be some toy for you I won't do it!” I felt the hug loosen so I fought my way out of it. He looked at me wide eyed with his mouth wide open and Jay stood there shocked too. “What? What is it? Think I am a mind reader or something?” Once again I made my way toward the stairwell door but Jungkook cut me off.

        “You really think I am like that? You don't trust me?” He seemed sad...i bet this is one of his acts. “I know what you are trying to do. I wont fall for any of these acts. I am smarter than you think.” A smirk grew on his face. “Not smart enough.” I was about to respond but he cut me off with a kiss. “Mae, I said I liked you. I am not a player so I wont hurt you. Trust me baby!” “I am taken hun. Sorry.” Jay hugged me from behind, the heck? Why is he hugging me? “Mae I don't want to show you this but I think you should see it.” He handed me his phone with a picture pulled up.

        “You're lying!!! He wouldn't do this!!! He loves me!!” Why...why...