Jimin

---Mae's point of view---

        I got up half-way through the movie and walked towards where Clara was sitting...she was knocked out!!! “Is anyone awake?” I whispered almost inaudibility. A pair of arms snaked around my waist. “I am Mae.” This voice wasn't Jungkook's, but I know this one..JIMIN?? “Jimin?” I whispered again since I don't want to wake the sleepers. His head rested on my shoulder and he nodded his head. He let go and grabbed my wrist pulling me out of the theater, and I just followed behind without arguing. I looked at him when he stopped in the hallway...oh yeah! He doesn't know what is where here. “What room are you looking for?” I could see his cheeks going slightly pink due to embarrassment. “Your room so we can just hang out, the two of us.” I simply nodded and pointed to my room which he then pulled me with him to it.

Jimin: Sorry if I scared you in there.

Me: It's okay! I love hugs! Oh, and where did you sit in the theater room?

Jimin: Next to you. You have caught the attention of our little Kookie and the protection of Suga Hyung, so I feel like I also should get close to you or warm up to you!

Me: Thanks? You seem cool both on and off camera. But um were you the only one who sat next to me?

Jimin: Thanks! I try to impress the fans and make sure they like me, it is hard to be charming all the time! Huh? Yeah I was, why?

Me: Did you..um...k-kiss me in the theater?

Jimin: * blushes deeply* Ha..you remember? I haven't kissed anyone in a while and I didn't want you to leave me and sit with Kookie because we don't really know each other, so I did hat to calm us both truly..

Me: Oh! Ha..well um I wouldn't have left you...just don't do it again unless we play truth or dare and you are dared to. Okay?

Jimin: * nods* So, you are a a fan of ours..how long?

Me: Since debut... * blushes*

Jimin: Thank you for staying with us this whole time! * looks around* You have a nice room! Oh! What is this huh? * runs to my desk and grabs my BTS calendar*

Me: Oh, um that? It's a calendar, duh!

Jimin: I know that much idiot! But why is it just a background?

Me: WHAT!! * snatches it from his hands* Where are you guys?

Jimin: Huh?

Me: This was a BTS two year calendar! It had you guys in each picture! You guys aren't in it but you were this morning!

Jimin: * snatches it back and puts it back on the desk* Nevermind! Lets go back to the rest and play a game with them! * pouts* Please!

Me: Don't do that! You are suppose to be charming and hot not cute and adorable!

        Jimin stuck his tongue out at me then ran back to the theater room. I tackled him when he got in there. “Yah! It was technically a compliment jerk.” I said sarcastically. He eyed me then smirked...oh no! JIMIN'S SMIRK IS LIKE A LEGIT KILLER!!! “You know Mae. I can easily flip us over and have the advantage here. Have you read any fanfics? What kind of person am I normally? You really wanna see if I am?” Without hesitation I jumped off him and ran to the other side of the theater and smirked at him at the thought f my now new plan. “HELP ME! JIMIN IS BEING A PERVERT!! HELP ME!!” I screamed and saw his smile fade and he gave me a look of disbelief then scoffed at me even though I couldn't hear it. In no time some one had me in their arms and the others were surrounding Jimin.

        “MAE! WHY DID YOU SCREAM THAT?? WHAT ARE THESE GUYS DOING TO YOU?” Blake came running into the room screaming and engulfed me into a hug after pushing the member who was hugging me off. “It's a joke you fruit-loop dingus. Play along.” I whispered and heard him chuckle in response. I then let go, looked at me and winked. “Which one is this pervert you speak of Mae?” He asked loudly. “Him!” I pointed at Jimin and he shot me a death glare which you returned by sticking out your tongue. “You there, Jimin. Come here.” Jimin slowly walks toward Blake. “Do you like my sister? Do you want her that badly? Are you friends?” Jimin shook his head until the last question which he nodded to happily.

        “Tell me Jimin, do you like to be pranked or do any of these guys?” He looked around the room seeing Em in the doorway and smiled at her. “I think we all like a good joke. Why?” Jimin is acting so innocent!! AHH! My fangirl feels! I saw Blake's mouth go into a wide smile. “I am sorry Mae-Mae!! I can't take it any longer! Their faces are priceless!!! Even Jimin was playing along when he was about to get his crap pounded in!!!!” Blake, Jimin, Clara, Em, and I all started laughing our heads off while the others were confused or angry. I looked at Jungkook and his expression was straight...what's with him now? “ You guys wanna play Truth or Dare?? Pretty Please!!” I pouted and made big googly eyes. Jungkook's mouth turned to a smirk..huh?