Colton Meets The Boys

---Mae's point of view---

        I saw Suga tilt his head to the side and let it dangle as if there was no bone. Shuffling could be heard from the closet and under the teachers desk, and after a few seconds, six boys appeared in front of me. Where is the seventh one you may ask..well he still won't let go of me. “Hi Mae! I heard you really like BTS, so we were wondering if you wanted to spend the day with us!” I knew it was Rapmonster talking because he has the best English out of the whole group. He looked at me and gave a warmhearted smile, god he has a nice smile..oh no I was staring again!! “You okay? Am I scaring you?” His expression changed to worry but I shook my head no indicating I was fine, sure enough he smiled again!

        “Do you not talk much? Yo--” The ROTC door burst-ed open and four familiar figures came crashing through. This scene in front of me caused me to burst out into an uncontrollable laugh, I fell to the floor due to laughing so hard! I could hear Clara and Em start to laugh, probably because they were embarrassed and my laugh is really loud which tends to make others laugh. “HAHAHA!! Wh..what are y..you guys do..doing here??” I laughed while talking causing many pauses in my speech so I could laugh or catch my breath.

        “Me and Clara were listening in to hear what they would say to you. Then Tyler showed up and started talking and making us laugh! We all settled down some and started listening again only to be disrupted again by Calvin. He said he was looking for you and really needed to talk to you. I tried to get him to leave but when he wouldn't I got tyler to try and get him out. Calvin picked tyler up and slammed him on the door causing it to open...Well did you like our little BTS meeting surprise we mad for you??”

        I was shocked to hear all of this without a pause or break. My eyes widen and my mouth fell wide open when I heard what Calvin did. I ran up to him, grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the hallway.

Calvin: Hey baby, I am so sorry for what happened earlier! I wanted to spend time with you and just joke around. Hitting you wasn't supposed to happen at all! I am so sorry Mae! Please forgive me!

Me: It's okay babe! I know you aren't the type of guy to hurt a girl for no reason. You were steamed up and I don't blame you, I made it worse so it is my fault. Don't be sorry, it happens okay? We are fine!

Calvin: I love you Mae!

Me: I love you too!

        We walked back into the ROTC room hand in hand. His hands are rough but whatever! They are my hands and no ones else *smiles widely *. I could see worry on everyone's face so I thought I would lighten the mood. “Hey guys! So you mentioned hanging out? Lets go but we have to bring these four with us!! Please J-Hoppie Please!!!” I said the last part all cutesy and even pouted some while having my best puppy dog eyes! I could see him crack at seeing me like that, YES SCORE!! “Of course Mae!!! Anything for you cutie!! Rapmon Hyung! They are all coming with us and I won't take no for an answer! Don't make me make Mae use her cuteness against you like she just did me!!”

        Hearing what J-hope said made me giggle a little, I guess my cuteness is my new weapon! “Okay okay. I will let them all come so keep your weapon down and don't you dare draw it anytime soon!” Rapmonster quickly made his way to the front office leaving us behind as we strolled to the front. Some one grabbed my hand that was empty and pulled it with them as they walked faster towards the front of the school. I look up to find Suga dragging me...Why would he? I thought he was the colder one. Oh well! His hands aren't as rough as Calvin's.

        Once we get away from the others but not up with Rapmonster he turns around and speaks. “Mae, I know you are dating that boy but I really don't think he is right for you. I am going to be your new older brother along with some of the other members...all but one! Please keep your eyes WIDE OPEN today okay? For me pleease!!” He puffed his cheeks and made big puppy eyes...AISH!! This guy! Why does he look so cute doing this??

        “ Okay okay! But don't do that again okay?” “Whatever! I will do it when I need to” His words shocked me! Teasing, joking, and sass all in a few words...maybe we are like brother and sister! YAY!! Colton is gonna be jealous!! Maybe we should bring him. I should ask. “Suga? Could we bring one more person with us? He is very important to me so you guys need to meet him! PLEASE!!” I did what he did earlier just to tease him some...he caved almost immediately! I could get used to this!!

        “Fine! Go tell Rapmon Hyung who he is so he can pull him out from class.” I jumped in place and quickly hugged Suga repeating “ Thank you!” millions of times. I ran to Rapmonster and told him that we needed to get Colton Huffman out of Mrs. Garner's room. He told the attendance chick at the desk and she called Colton up front for dismissal. He is gonna freak!

        “Mae why are you up here? Are you leaving too?” Colton ran up and hugged me. Gosh I love this kid! He is the best guy-friend a girl could ask for! “Actually you are coming with me and eleven others!! So come on! They are waiting!!” His facial expression was priceless when I said eleven people! I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the bus in front of the school, we were borrowing a small 'TTH' bus (Tennessee Talent High) for today.

        The boys were standing in front of the bus looking lost while Clara and Em were talking to a bus driver. When we got closer Colton sprinted towards the bus dragging me with him and then stood inbetween us girls and the boys. “Who are you guys? Why are you just standing here looking at Clara and Em? Are you perverts?” Clara, Em, and I just broke out into a laughter after his last question, like who wouldn't!! Colton turned to us with a confused face so I thought I should explain everything. I try my best to piece my words together while laughing and clutching my stomach from laughing so hard. “These boys ar.. HA... are why we are ge..HA...getting out of..HA..of school today idiot!! HAHAHA!! They are celebrities not PERVERTS! HAHAHA!!” His face went bright red then he started to apologize to the boys continuously.

        Rapmonster stepped towards him and just patted his shoulder and chuckled, “You must be Colton!” Colton was taken back when the man he had just met knew his name which caused us to laugh again, gaining some chuckles and giggles from the rest of the boys.