Neighborhood Friends

---Mae's point of view---

        “Come on guys! It isn't far, I live in the subdivision. It will only take a few minutes!” I started to skip with my arm linked with Clara and Tyler. The boys were just walking behind us in dead silence. Awkward! I saw a golf cart coming our direction...great. I looked at Clara. “It's the two kiddies.” We laughed and Tyler caught what I said and laughed with us. “Hey Mae!! Wanna ride babe?” Travis asked while eyeing me like I was his next meal. Gross! “Leave us alone Travis! Hey Colby!” Colby is Travis's friend but is a super sweet kid. “Hiya Mae! Ignore the idiot! You sure you don't want a ride to your house? * looks behind us* You guys know you are being followed right?” His last question was filled with concern...see he is sweet! Clara and Tyler chuckle at the thought of what it must look like with all those guys following us.

Me: Yeah Colby, we know. They are our new friends and hey are idols!

Travis: Whatever I look better than all of them. So, ride or not sweet-cheeks?

Me: You gotta give everyone a ride, and that includes them. * points behind*

Colby: Of course! We will take trips! Who is first?

Jimin: Girls of course. Oh and Tyler!

Colby: I take he doesn't know you are a queen and the queen of YouTube. * Chuckles*

Jimin: What! He is gay?

Tyler: Yas! I slay boy!

Clara & Me: * start laughing* SLAY TYLER SLAY!!

        We get on the golf cart and tell the boys to stay. Colby starts driving to the house. “So, if they are famous, why are they with you Mae?” He gives me an innocent face. Aw! “I am their fan. They preformed at school, Clara & Em talked to them to get them to surprise me, and now we are hanging out. Oh, and Travis, be nice to them. Don't scare them to much!” I winked at him and gave them both a hug as we got the my house. They drove off to get three more.

                                                        ---BTS point of view---

        “Alright boys. I can take you in two groups of three then one person by themselves or I can try and take one group of three and then four but the group of four will have take longer due to the weight.” Travis spoke like he had thought hard about it. We all don't know which to pick...can we trust these kids. “Do the first one. The first will be Jungkook, Jimin, and V. Go guys.” Rapmon pushed the three youngest towards the golf cart. “Alright boys! Lets get going the girls are waiting and we have to go shoot soon.” Travis said with attitude..they left and left the oldest members alone.

Jin: Well, Travis seems like a handful.

Rapmon: Colby doesn't seem bad though.

J-Hope: Travis called little Mae babe. Do think they have or had something before?

Suga: No way! Mae has common sense and knows he is a jerk. I wonder how she put up with him though...

Jin: She is tough and nice, that's how.

Rapmon: They are coming back, you three get on and I will go alone.

All but Rapmon: Yes leader!

        “Next! Oh and by the way it is an honor to meet some people that Mae likes! She never likes us meeting them. Also you being stars makes it even cooler!” Colby commented. This kid is pretty cool, so why is he close with this idiot. The other boys got on and left. “I will ask questions for us! No worry boys.” Rapmon said to himself.

        “So, what is it like being famous?” Colby ask the three boys on the golf cart. “Well, it is hard at some points but in the end, it's worth it! We have fun and joke around still, but when it is time to be serious, we are. The three you had on here before us are our youngest members. We are some of the eldest. The one that stayed behind is the leader however not the oldest, I am.” Jin replied sweetly and with a smile which Colby returned. “Get off starts.” Travis scoffed. The two boys went back to get Rapmon.

        “Get on leader man.” Travis said as if being sarcastic...what is with this kid? I obeyed what he said though. Now or never.

Rapmon: So, how long have you guys known Mae?

Colby: Since the day she moved in. She was on her porch with her mom and we were playing basketball on his * points at Travis* driveway. We saw here and decided to go and introduce ourselves. Now we are like a family.

Travis: Yeah, she is sweet but can beat the crap out of anyone! Don't be fooled by her sweet appearance.

Colby: You only say that because you get on her nerves so she kicks you where no man wants to be hit.

Rapmon: You two seem close. How long have you guys known each other? And if you saw her on her porch how close does Travis live to her?

Travis: We have been friends since like fifth grade. For the second question, I am her next door neighbor.

Rapmon: Oh cool!

        We arrived at her house and everyone was still standing outside.

                                                                ---Mae's point of view---

        “Thanks boys! I owe ya!” I went and hugged both Travis and Colby. Travis grabbed my butt when I hugged him, I broke the hug and kicked him in his sweet spot. “How many times do I have to tell you NOT to do that?” Colby starts laughing while Travis on the ground holding his spot. “Gosh Travis! You NEVER learn! Mae, I'm sorry for immaturity!” I chuckled at his comment and hugged him again. “See Travis, if you weren't perverted and more mature like Colby here who is YOUNGER than you. I would hug you a lot like I do to him. Oh and this.” I gave Colby a quick kiss on his cheek and he smiled cheekily. He looked at me, winked, and started to take Travis over to his house.

        I turned around and saw Rapmon, Tyler, and Clara on the ground laughing while the rest of the boys are looking at me like I am an assassin. “Guys, I won't kick you or anything. Only them. No worries. Now lets go watch a movie!” I grab Jungkook's hand and pull him with me to the door. I rang the door bell twice and knocked non-stop, just to annoy my brother. I saw him come running down the stairs and heard him stomping to the door. “Yah! You have a key!!! Why be so annoying!!!” I chuckled, I win! “Only because I love you and love getting on your nerves! Now, go back to Em, romeo.” I teased and stuck my tongue out at him which he returned, then ran back to his room.

        We walked in and went up to the theater room. “Let's watch 'Burlesque'!!! Please Mae!!” Clara and Tyler both squealed. I nodded and went into the projector room, got the movie, and started it. I turned off the lights and walked back into the theater room. Someone grabbed my hand and pulled me to the center of the back row, then pulled my hand down causing me to sit. “Which member are you? Jungkook?” I whispered to the man next to me since the movie was still loading with a black screen. Suddenly, this member connected our lips for a few seconds. “Does that answer your question?” Not really...It could still be any of them...I hope this is Jungkook...