Bus Ride

---Calvin's point of view---

        Seeing Mae smile made me happy, I love it when she is happy. I know I seem like a major jerk right now but I'm not...just misunderstood. Slapping her wasn't supposed to happen and I feel like a complete d*ck for doing it. I deserved to be slapped by Em, I made me realize that I have a girl so I need to act like it and protect her. I will

        I looked over everyone in the group to see one of the boys in the band looking at Mae and smiling like an idiot. Does he like her? No, he barely knows her! When he finds out how she can act and how boyish she is he will dislike her more, I can't wait to see that smile wiped off his face! I sprinted to Mae and back hugged her while she was laughing and gave her a kiss on her cheek causing her to blush some. I can see her cheek okay I am not assuming things.

        Looking back at Jungkook, I can see he had gotten a straight face and his eyes were screaming one word...JEALOUSY! Yes! I win this round!!

                                                        ---Jungkook's point of view---

        Seeing that Calvin boy clinging onto Mae and acting all lovey infuriated me, I wish she knew who he really was and what he did behind her back. It is sickening!! I decided I would take her from him for the ride and not let her out of my sight! Take that Calvin! I will fight for her, and I plan on winning. I should tell him that later, when it is just us though.

        “Hey Mae!” I called for her while speed walking towards her. “Wanna sit with me on the bus? I would really like to know more about you! Pleeease!!!” I pulled the puppy dog eyes and pouted. No one can say no to this, not even my Hyungs (older brothers). Once she smiled I knew she had fallen for it!! Told ya so!

                                                        ---Mae's point of view---

        “Wanna sit with me on the bus? I would really like to know more about you! Pleeease!!!” Jungkook begged while giving a pout with puppy eyes. I can't believe my bias is begging me!!! How could I say no? I would have to be insane if I did! “Of course you can Kookie!!” I gave him a huge smile earning a groan form Calvin who was still hugging me from behind. “Babe, let me go and lets get on the bus! You can sit with one of they other boys!” I gave him a quick peck on the cheek then ran onto the bus pulling Jungkook with me.

        Everyone was laughing already and we had only just figured out the sitting arrangement.

          Sitting arrangement:

1 pairing; Jungkook & Mae

2 pairing; Clara & Tyler

3 pairing; Colton and Rapmonster

4 pairing; Jin & Jimin

5 pairing; Calvin & Suga

6 pairing; Em, V, & Jhope

        Yeah, Em was the lucky one girl in a group with two boys...i may have done this because she always shushes me when I talk about kpop or well...them. Lets just say this is revenge , I bet she will get along amazingly with them. She will thank me later!!

        The whole ride was, as Jin said, “Just talk to your seat buddy for now, I have already picked a place to go and the bus driver knows where to go.” He is such a motherly person! I turned to Jungkook who was just looking at me smiling. I felt my cheeks burning, oh no! I looked down because it is embarrassing! Blushing in front of your bias..ugh!