Fight

---Clara's Point of View---

        Em yelled for Mae to come over so we could 'take a different path to class'....but we aren't! We are just leading her to our trap, which I haven't been able to shake off my mind for even a second!! I can't wait to see her reaction to it!! “Hey guys! So another fight is supposed to go down? Go figure! Lets go!!” Sometimes she can be so adorable or she can be cold, dorky, fangirly, or tomboyish. I still have yet to see her girly but Em said she can be super girly..yeah right!

        I grabbed her by her wrist and started to pull her which she was used to, being the youngest..can't take a chance of losing her! We were closing in on our target and I felt Mae slip out of my grip...that never happens!! I spun around to find Calvin holding her wrists, pulling her behind him to the opposite side if the hallway...

        “This is not happening!” I said in a yelling whisper so Em could hear me. “Ugh. Now what is he doing! The boys are gonna flip! We HAVE to get her from him! Lets go get her NOW!!” With that Em went sprinting in the direction Calvin and Mae went..she seemed really worried...what is she planning that I don't know?? Does she know something I should?? ...I should ask her later.

                                                        ---Mae's point of view---

        “Ow! Babe you are hurting my wrist! Could you loosen your grip some? Please” I could feel the pain in my wrist hurting more and more, his grip was deadly tight as if someone was gonna snatch me up. However, when I asked him nicely..he didn't do anything..he never does that.. “Yah! Didn't you hear me? Loosen your grip on my wrist!” Feeling the fire of anger rise with every step we took, I felt like I was gonna snap any second!

        I pulled my arms as hard as I could out of his grip to only find him tighten his grip even more..how was that even possible??? I whinced in pain..it hurt like crazy!! “CALVIN!!!!” I yelled, but it croaked in my throat some. Once we reached the back side of the football field he let go.

Me: What's wrong with you?? Taking me from my friends, dragging me here, hurting my wrist, and not saying anything!!!

Calvin: Oh please, spare the questions!

Me: What the hell dude! Who are you??

Calvin: Don't act like that baby. You know you can't be mad at me, remember? I know all your weaknesses!

Me: Don't take a step closer to me! Something is wrong with you and it is scaring me a lot! Now I will be going, deal with your probem yourself. Text me when you feel better.

Calvin: I wouldn't go if I was you! * grabs her wrist again and pulls her to him* I am just geeting started * evil smirk*

Me: Let go! * pushes him away and yanks arm back* I said I am leaving!

Calvin: Listen here you! You love me and won't go til I say!!

        The fire in his eyes seemed like they could burn down the school...scary! I was terrified! “Babe you're scaring me. I am just gonna go find the girls.” I start to turn around yet once again I was pulled to face him with his weaker arm..then felt a stinging sensation on my cheek... HE SLAPPED ME!! My hand flew up to where I had been hit, my mouth hung open, a tear found its way out of my eye, and I felt like I had been hit by a bus.

        “Oh my god! Mae I am so sorry! I didn't mean that honestly.” He was emtionless..my mind said he was lying but my heart told me to trust him...i stood there silently. I finally croaked something out of my throat, “I..I think I sh..should get go..going now. Se..see you la..later.” I sprinted back to the school and ran to where me and the girls had been. I saw Clara standing there, shocked to see me. “Mae! Where were you?” I just ran right into her and hugged her..i needed comfort. “You okay?” She put her hand under my chin and tilted it up so she could she my face...tear stained and my cheek bright red with a big hand print on it. “ Oh my god! What happened to you?? Did Calvin do this to you? “

        I could tell her eyes were full of worry..she wasn't good with people when they were crying, it made her nervous. Not being able to speak I slowly nodded my head, at the same time I heard the double doors behind me open. I spun around to see Em panting, but she smiled when she saw me...it faded so quick though. “Oh my...You look terrible! What happ--- I am gonna kill that boy!!” Em was enraged after she pieced it together, I saw her face redden with anger in just a few split seconds. Clara interrupted us by speaking, “Hey, we still need to go to class. Since we are already late..wanna take the long way like we were gonna?”

        I looked at her and gave a sad smile, “I think that would be great Clara! Em, come on lets get going!” Next thing I knew, Em was linking arms with me and Clara had her elbow on my shoulder. So much for the best day ever...