Truth or Dare Part 1

---Jungkook's point of view---

        Halfway through the 'Burlesque' I hear shuffling and then see Mae looking at everyone. “Is anyone awake?” I hear her whisper. I went to get up but I could see a figure behind her...JIMIN HYUNG??? He hugged her from behind, then grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the theater. I followed behind quietly so they wouldn't know I was spying. I could hear Mae asking him where he was seated in the theater, apparently, he sat next to her. She didn't notice? Wow. “Did you...um...k-kiss me in the theater?” WHAT! HE DID WHAT!! I listened closely for his response which was an extended way of simply saying yes. SHE IS MINE!

        I won't lose to him, he is too attractive! I would lose in a heartbeat! Suddenly, I hear fast footsteps and look up to find Jimin running my direction, CRAP! I ran back to the theater room, sat in my seat, and pretended I was asleep. Mae tackled Jimin talking about how something was a compliment, and Jimin replied with something about fanfics which got Mae to run to the other side of the room. Ha, silly girl. Even in the dark I could see her smirk and then she yelled at the top of her lungs. “HELP ME!! JIMIN IS BEING A PERVERT!! HELP ME!!” What? HAHAHA!!! Nice one.

        I jumped up as if surprised and back hugged her, trying not to laugh. Her brother came running in and was talking to Mae when I heard her talking about the plan. Nice. He played along and started asking Jimin questions until he just couldn't handle it anymore. “I am sorry Mae-Mae!! I can't take it any longer! Their faces are priceless!!! Even Jimin was playing along when he was about to get his crap pounded in!!!!” I chuckled quietly, trying to not let the the guys know I knew what was going on the whole time. Immediately I put on a blank face which Mae saw after she walked away some due to laughing, I think she was worried about it. “ You guys wanna play Truth or Dare?? Pretty Please!!” Mae made her begging face which is super cute! She looked at me and I smirked at the thought of the dares my hyungs will thing of.

                                                        ---Mae's point of view---

        “Lets start already!!” J-Hope screamed fro the living room. I was trying to find a bottle, but due to someone who is to impatient, I just grabbed a bottle of my dads beer and brought it in. “This is all I can find, since Jin is the oldest...here. Empty it so we can use it!” Everyone looked at me as if I had two heads, except for Clara who had the same expression as me, confused. “What? Id he bad at holding down alcohol? He is the oldest though...I know that is a fact.” Jimin smiled at me knowing I was a fan while Clara shook her head while looking at the ground. (we are sitting in a circle on the floor on the living room.) “Mae, we know that he is the oldest. I t is just that we don't drink. Practically ever.” I nodded my head at what he said, then an Idea popped in mind. “BLAKE!! I BET YOU CAN'T FINISH THIS BOTTLE OF BEER IN A MINUTE!”

        Blake is the king of bets, he can never let one slide. “WHAT? I CAN TOO! GIVE IT HERE!” Blake screamed while running down the stairs and holding out his hand. I pulled out my phone and put a timer on. “Ready! Set! DRINK!!” Blake started chugging, never letting his lips leave the bottle. “THIRTY SECONDS LEFT!” Everyone was excited except Em who stood at the top of the stairs shaking her head and chuckling at the sight of her boyfriend. “DONE!” Blake yelled while holding the bottle upside down. There was still ten seconds left til a minute. J-Hope snatched the bottle from Blake's grip smiling widely. “Thanks dude! Now we can play our game!”

        “What is my reward sis?” Blake stared at me. “Fine. You can have half of my big gummy bear and I will stop playing my Korean music so loud and instead play Lincoln Park loudly. Deal?” He smirked at me as if he had a plan. “Not yet. I want the Camaro you are getting from dad until you get your license.” Ugh! My one definite thing and he wants it... “Fine, it's all yours...just don't get a single scratch on it or you have to by another one. JUST. LIKE. IT.” He shrugged and went back up to Em.

        We all sat back down in our spots. “So, who first?” Jimin's hand went flying into the air. “ME ME ME!!!!” We all laughed at how childish he is. He spun the bottle and it stopped on Suga.

Jimin: Okay Hyung! Truth or Dare?

Suga: Dare.

Jimin: Hmmm....

Rapmon: Dance to 'Fantastic Baby'!!

Everyone: YEAH!

Me: Even Clara wants to see!

Suga: Aish! Fine.

        I played 'Fantastic Baby' on the TV and Suga stood up to start dancing. He wasn't doing anything so I grabbed him and pulled him to the open part of the floor and waited for the chorus. As soon as the chorus started I started to do the moves. “Come on Suga! I am embarrassing myself to help you so start dancing.” Immediately he started dancing with me. The song finally ended and we went back to our spots.

Suga: Thanks Mae! Oh, my turn!! *spins bottle *

V: Ugh! Truth Hyung! Truth!

Suga: Okay okay. Is it true that you never kissed a girl?

V: * nods and blushes*

Me: AW!! he is blushing!! So cute!! * pinches cheeks since he is next to me*

V: Stop it. * spins bottle while pushing my hands away with his other hand*

Jin: * smiles* Dare. Hit me.

V: I dare you to not wear any pink for a week!

Jin: * eyes widen* WHAT!!

Jimin: Not even a speck of pink Hyung!

Jin: Fine... * spins bottle*

Clara: Yay! Finally! Truth!

Jin: Is it true you have a boyfriend?

Clara: Yep! * spins bottle*

Rapmon: Dare me darling!

Clara: * giggles* Okay...

Me: Dance while doing derp faces.

Rapmon: Okay. Will do chief! * does dare*

Everyone: * dying of laughter*

Rapmon: * spins bottle* KOOKIE!!!