Awkward

Em, Clara, and I had just gotten in the band room and I had had enough time to put my saxophone all together, but my band director, Mr. B, came up to me and told me to take my bags and go to the front office immediately. Without any hesitation I deconstructed my saxophone and quickly went to the office expecting my parents to need something or for there to be a package form me...but instead there were seven boys standing in front of me and a smiling principle..a rare site... My first instinct was to run back to Em or maybe Colton, who would beat these boys up, but I stood my ground and walked towards the principle with a bright smile.

Me: Mr. Pricler, you called for me.

Mr. P: Ah, here is the darling you are asking for! Mae! I did call you down here...do you have you school bags with you?

Me: Why yes Mr. Pricler. But my I re-ask my question of why I was called here in the first place?

Mr. P: Mae, these seven men are from a band and were specifically asking for you so you may go with them and be excused for your absence today. Also, I will send all work you miss to your address, okay?

Me: What?...um, okay Mr. Pricler. I suppose I will see you tomorrow?

Mr. P: See you tomorrow.

        Whatever is going here it doesn't seem right... I follow the seven boys to a big black van parked in front of the school...I freeze in my place...these guys aren't who I think they are are they? Please tell me I am dreaming!!

                                                -----Mystery point of view-----

        “GUYS!!! I SAW THIS GIRL IN MY DREAM LAST NIGHT AND I KNOW FOR I FACT I HAVE NEVER SEEN HER BEFORE!! I THINK WE HAVE TO GO AND MEET HER!!” I screamed from my room only hoping that the rest of the boys can hear me. “YAH! JUNGKOOK WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?” a low male voice yells in response, Rap-monster. I quickly walk downstairs and fell the stares from the rest of the group already beaming through my head. “We all need to go to Tennessee right this second!! I can feel myself weaken just thinking of her! We need to find her soon.”....so maybe I overdid it this time but it seems so necessary to meet this girl in real life..she may be my key to unlocking my past and getting over Lily, my girlfriend that passed three years ago from cancer.... God I miss her...

        “I'm in, and so is everyone else. We just need Mr. Leader to agree” V flashes his rectangle smile knowing that Rap-monster can't say no now. “Aish... Fine! But only because they are all in not because you are freaking out over a girl from your dream.” YES! IT WORKED!! now to find her..we are coming..Mae!

---Mae's point of view---

        I can't believe it... I have to ask before I get ahead of myself....here goes anything..”Um, Mr. Pricler said you guys were famous...are you guys..B..BTS??” I almost couldn't spit it out...ugh this is going to be a long day. Out of no where I feel a hand on my shoulder causing me jump slightly and look at the person right in the eyes..”Why yes, we are Bangtan and sorry to take you out of school without prior acknowledgment.” He shoots me a sweet rectangle smile showing all his teeth.

         “We just want to let you know that we are all going to look out for you from now on. You are getting today as a day to get to know us for us and not who you see on camera. Also, if you are wondering how we know so much about you already, ask Jungkook.” V tilts his head towards Jungkook who is sitting diagonally from me and staring at me as if I was the only thing to look at and was super entertaining. Blood rushed to my cheeks when I noticed him staring causing me to hid my face in V's chest while whispering to him, “He is staring at me..” He glanced over at Jungkook and then threw a gum wrapper at him, but that was a terrible idea..no one knew til it was to late.