Colton!!

A/N  Hey so there is some bad language but it isn't terrible!! I wouldn't make it so bad! If anything i write has a bad or a you know what part, I will warn you before hand or in the title/beginning! It isn't too bad though.                                     

                                                                  ---Mae's point of view---

        Back at the house, Blake told me that the rest of our family will be going to Maine to visit someone who is in the hospital for a few weeks.

        We were all eating at the table when my phone started to ring, My anaconda don't My anaconda don't My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun. I ran to wear the couch (I threw my phone there before) and answered it before it could go into the first verse...it was already loud and embarrassing!!

Me: You rang?

Colton: Where are you guys? I can't find any of you.

Me: CRAP!! OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY COLTON!! WHERE ARE YOU? I WILL GET MY BROTHER TO PICK YOU UP! IT IS SUPPOSED TO SNOW SOON SO STAY INSIDE!

Colton: Calm down. I am at Wild Horse.

Me: GO TO JAY RIGHT NOW!!!! BLAKE IS ON HIS WAY!! I AM SO SORRY COLTON!!

Colton: It's okay. But you ALL owe me now! *Hangs up *

        “BLAKE! GO TO WILD HORSE AND PICK UP COLTON! BRING HIM BACK HERE! HURRY IT WILL START SNOWING SOON!” I yelled so he would get the importance and hurry, which I guess he did because both him and Em came running out of his room and ran down then out his car. When I turned around everyone was looking at me. “What?” Clara and Tyler lost it and ended up on the ground rolling side to side. “So, you forgot about Colton?” Jimin questioned. This had to be one of the stupidest questions to ask...like really dude. “Yeah. We rushed out of the arena and to Wild Horse that I guess my mind got wiped...no more questions about that stuff. He is safe and that is what matters. So, I don't think you guys can leave. It is supposed to be pretty bad out tonight. Sorry.” I went up to my room and got on my computer...I needed to see something. My phone buzzed...”OH GOD!!!”

                                                        ---Colton's point of view---

        After I called Mae I went to where Jay was stationed. “Hey Jay! Can I chill here until Blake gets here?” He simply nodded in response. Jay doesn't really like me. I kind of stole Mae from him when we met. It wasn't intentional, I guess she just hung out with me more because we are in the same grade and school. When Mae is around we act like we are best friends, but it is just an act...I don't like him either though. He is very greedy and has a thing for Mae and complains about her never noticing him when she always checks on him. Ugh. Blake better hurry.

        “Shit! Dude, hide behind my booth, duck down too.” What? He wants me to do what? “What? Why?” He grabbed me and pulled me behind his booth and then pushed me down. “Stay here. They are here.” Shit! Now! Ugh! Blake, please hurry!!!! I am shaking!

                                                                ---Jay's point of view---

        “What do y'all want?” I hate this group, they bullied Mae for a while and one of them broke her heart, while the girls then went after any guy she looked at. One of them literally attacked her! It was terrifying, and Mae avoids them now. They were once all friends but then I guess they got bored with her...sad. “Hey Jay-jay. How is my favorite boy? Wanna have some fun?” Sherrie tried to seduce me, again. “No, I don't. Leave if that's all.” She walked towards me and ran her hand across my chest. “It isn't. We want Mae. Deshawn misses his toy. Oh, and we have new member. Want to see?” She winked then snapped her fingers, a guy stepped forward. “CALVIN?!?!?” He smirked at me. “Hey Jay, you seen Mae or maybe Colton? He hasn't left yet. I know that much. Mind if we look around?” Sherrie snapped her fingers after he spoke and all of them started to walk around and move stuff. Calvin made his way to my booth, I ran to catch up to him.

        “Stay away from my booth man. All my personal stuff is back there.” He smiled at me ad walked faster towards it. Oh no!

                                                                ---Colton's point of view---

Calvin is here? He is part f them? What happened? All of a sudden I was pulled up by someone grabbing my arm. “Found Him! Hey Colton, what's up dude? Guess what happened today. No guess, okay I will just tell you. Mae broke up with me. So you are coming with us and I can get her back. Night Night!” Then everything went black. Shit!

                                                                    ---Jay's point of view---

        They finally left but with Colton...I was bleeding pretty bad and could tell I was gonna hurt tomorrow. God, why do they have to be such good fighters! I quickly dialed Mae's number.

Mae: Hey Jay! What the Fuck happened? Why was I sent a picture of a knocked out Colton?

Me: They came..They have a new member...They took him.

Mae: OH MY GOD! ARE YOU OKAY?

Me: Just peachy.

Mae: They beat you up didn't they?

Me: There is a possibility they did.

Mae: Blake is still coming to get you so I will text him to take care of you. I am going to call Deshawn..

Me: MAE DON'T!

Mae: I will and that is final! *hangs up *

        Shit! What are they going to do to her?