Break Up

---Em's point of view---

        “Hey Jay...can you take me to Blake's dressing room??” He gave me a wide smile. “Of course Em!” He swiftly grabbed my hand and lead me away from the hidden club. We passed quite a few dressing rooms until he finally stopped at one. “Here it is! I am sure he will be super happy to see you! Have fun.” He winked and then sped off before I could hit him for his last comment. Ugh! Mae always gets the most perverted guy friends.

        I opened the door and Blake was changing shirts. “Oops!! Sorry Blake! I forgot to knock!!” I closed the door to let him finish getting ready. Don't get me wrong, his body is to die for...but I didn't want to seem perverted to just sit in there and stare at him shirtless. “You can come in now.” Slowly but surely I walked back into his dressing room, but it's empty. “Blake?? AHH!” I was swooped up from behind causing me to scream. “Haha! Hey babe! I missed you! Why are you here? Who came with you and my sis?” Oh boy non-stop question time my favorite...Just kidding! “Baby don't do that!! You know I don't like it when you ask so many questions! I will answer only the ones you have asked so far and no more. I am here with your sis because one of her boy bands are here and are hanging out with us. The boy band that came is BTS and one of them has taken a liking to your sister. So, I was wondering if you could help me get Calvin out of the picture. Please!” He looked like he was in deep thought for a few minutes then he spoke, “I will help but you have to grant me one wish!” Oh no, he was giving me his famous smirk. “Okay deal.” He started to giggle, now I am nervous. “Give me a kiss and a good one. That is my wish!” AISH!! I should have known! What else could I do though, I have to.

        I got on my tip toes, wrapped my arms around his neck, and brought him down for a long passionate kiss. “Happy?” I pulled away and he smirked again. “Wait til I ask you to marry me and you are all mine! That will be fun!” What??? I hit him, not to hard. “Pervert.” He just laughed at me and gave me a peck on the lips. “Lets go to my house, please!” His begging is the cutest. I guess I can just text Mae and tell her I went home with Blake. “Okay.” I was pulled out of the room by Blake who was practically running. We got to his car and he opened the door for me, what a gentleman. “What's the rush baby?” “I wanna go watch a movie and cuddle with my girl. I miss her even though we should still be in school for at least another hour, but who cares!” This kid...

                                                      ---Mae's point of view---

        I snatched Jungkook's phone out of his hands and ran back to the club. This is insane! However..it looks real. I saw Calvin at the bar about to order something. “Hey babe, What is this?” I held up the phone with the picture still pulled up. His face was full of concern and shock. You are kidding me! This is real?? “Mae, you weren't suppose to see this! Whose phone is that??” I slapped him, hard, right across his face. “I trusted you! Screw you!!! WE ARE OVER!!!” I ran back to the roof, opening the door slowly, and walking like I was drunk. The sun and my tears made it practically impossible to see. “Here Jungkook. Sorry I ran off like that. I had to do something.” I wouldn't raise my head, not to look at him, not to look at Jay who was still up here, and not to see if I was going to run into anything.

        “Mae, what did you do? Look at me. Please. Am I that ugly?” I heard him sob. NO! I made my bias cry! I lifted my head and pulled him into a hug. “You aren't ugly! Don't say that! You sound like a girl when you say it! I am sorry! Please stop!” I heard him laughing...not again. “Thanks Mae! I am glad that you don't think I am ugly! Haha! Doesn't this all seem familiar? Since you are hugging me I wont let go.” He wrapped his arms around me. Dang it! This isn't how this was supposed go.