Saving Mae Part 2

---Mae's point of view---

        “Babe! Get seven chairs and a few tables. Then get their drink order. Oh, did you put your new uniform on yet?” I really hate Deshawn! First, kidnapping my friend. Secondly, making me his servant, maid chick. Thirdly, making me wear this stupid outfit. Lastly, making me do all this work!! This is way too much!! I started to stomp towards him not caring who is here to see this jerk. “Yes Deshawn I got dressed. Also, I cannot get all this stuff myself. Why can't Sherrie and the others help me? Huh?” He just smiled at me like he is all innocent. I slowly turned around to see who was here, maybe I know them! Now I regret looking back. “WHY ARE YOU GUYS HERE!!!” They were all just looking at me in shock except Jimin...I think he was checking me out, possibly Jungkook too. CALM YOUR HORMONES BOYS!

        “Now baby. That is no way to talk to our guest. *walks up to me and puts arm around my waist * Be a good girl Mae.” I rolled my eyes and pushed his arm off my waist. “I told you earlier. NO touching!” He just smirked at me then looked back at the boys. “You guys seem to know my Mae. So, why are you here?” Jin stepped forward, he is a good example of a man to all his members how are younger than him. “Please release Mae. She is too young for this. Look at that vulgar outfit you have her in, it isn't right. Also, having her do things like get SEVEN chairs and some tables is some decent manual labor for a girl to do. Now, Deshawn, you seem like a smart guy so why not give her over to us before this gets ugly.”

        DANG JIN! THAT WAS AWESOME!!! He seems super cool and tough right now. I am scared for Deshawn. Ha! Deshawn was about to speak but was cut off by a loud voice. “NO ONE WILL BE TAKING HER OUT OF HERE! SHE IS OURS NOW. SO LEAVE!” Clavin walked out from the dark. Why is he here? He walked towards me and grabbed me. “This girl isn't worth a fight! She is stupid, a slut, and untrustworthy! Just leave and forget about her! No one should pity her!” He looked into my eyes and I could see the fire again. GOD HE IS SCARY!! I could feel my eyes starting to get wet but I fought it. “CALVIN! Why are you saying those lies about her? You loved her and you fell for her! The fact that you abused that is why she broke up with you! So BACK OFF HER RIGHT NOW!” Jungkook yelled while walking towards us. I was happy to see Jungkook again.

        Calvin quickly threw me over his shoulder and ran out of the room. I started to scream. “JUNGKOOK!!! JIMIN!! SOMEONE!! HELP ME!!! AHHH!!” Calvin slapped my butt..hard. “Shut up! You scream again I will hit you harder!” I bit my lip while tears started to slip out of my eyes. I am terrified! I looked up some and didn't see anyone behind us. NO!!!! I heard a door open and my guess is Calvin walked into it. He then turned around and I heard a door close. Yup, he walked into a room. I heard a click..did he lock the door just now? He then threw me off his shoulder and onto the ground. “Ow” I whimpered quietly. It hurt..the ground is concrete. “Mae, why did you break up with me? You loved me since fourth grade. You can't just leave me. I did that because she paid me. You have to believe me! I love you babe!” He pulled me off the ground and started to hug me but I back up and pushed him away some.

        “Calvin, stop it. I don't care if you did it because she paid you. It is just money! What is the big deal? To lazy to earn money by working? Go be a stripper or a prostitute, it suits you! I will be leaving this place now. So, goodbye Calvin. Thank you for loving me and letting me love you. But our time is up!” I walked to the door and went to open it. Locked, but there isn't a lock thingy on the handle. “You need this key Mae. Come over here and I will give it to you. But you must kiss me, and not a peck. You are still a servant til you get out the entrance.” Ugh! I hate him!

        I slowly made my way back to him and got on my tip-toes and kissed him. I went to pull back but no. He grabbed my waist with one arm and grabbed the back of my neck with his other hand. He pulled me closer and deepened the kiss. I don't want to kiss him! I started hitting him lightly but he just let go of my waist and grabbed one of y wrist, pulled it towards him, then did the same with the other. I lifted my leg but he bent his body so I couldn't kick him. Dang it! He let go of my wrist but quickly grabbed my legs and pulled them up before I could do anything. I pulled my head back and finally got our mouths separated. “Calvin, stop! I don't want this! Let me down!” He leaned me on a wall still holding my legs up so the only thing supporting me was the wall. “I want more though. Mae, you will obey. Or else!” I quickly punched him and pushed him back. He dropped me and the key.