The Swimming Pool

---Jungkook's point of view---

I can't believe we are about to go swimming!!!!! Wait...is Mae going to be in a bikini??? OH YEAH!! …..okay so that sounded kinda perverted but hey I am 1. a man and 2. dealing with hormones. Blake snapped me back into reality when he was shoving a pair of swim trunks into my face. “Here Jungkook. You can wear these! Mae will love to see you in them! It is her favorite baseball team!” he is supporting me...why? “Um, Blake. Are you trying to help me with your sister?” A mile appeared on his face, he looked like the Cheshire cat!! It is kinda creepy but I think it is because he is really happy and excited. “YES!! My sister LOVES you!!! You are all she talks about all the time!! The way she looks at you now and when on a computer or phone is a million time different form the way she looked at Calvin...it is full of love and admiration. She needs you, and you need her. Go for it kid!” He punched me lightly on the shoulder and let out a lighthearted laugh. 

I ran to the bathroom and undressed. Once I undid the swim trunks and threw them on I remembered that her favorite team is on here...I need a conversation right. * smirks* I looked down at the pants and saw a Boston B on them. “Boston Red Sox? They aren't super good..but hey they aren't super bad either.” I was talking to myself again. Bang Bang Bang “Jungkook! The girls are ready!! Are you coming!” I practically busted the door down trying to get out so fast. Out of the corner of my eye I saw something navy blue so I looked up in the direction and saw Mae with her hair in a ponytail and wearing a Boston Red Sox Bikini...WOW!!!

                                ---Mae's point of view---

“Hey Jimin! You guys ready?” I jumped on his back to surprise him! “AHHH!! Oh, Mae. Geez, that gave me a heart attack! Oh and just Jungkook left. I will go get him.” He ran to the bathroom door and started banging on it. “Jungkook! The girls are ready Are you coming!” Next thing we knew, Jungkook was sprinting towards us and Jimin was picking himself off the ground while laughing. Jungkook just stopped in front of me and stared at me...what? I looked at his trunks and saw they were Boston ones! They match mine!! Wow! Our staring was broken when Blake spoke. “Mae, you and the girls go put on shorts and tanks. We will go ahead. See ya there Boston Girl.” I chuckled at his fake Boston accent. “Okay!” I turned around and went back to my room. 

Clara and Em grabbed me and threw a pair of short shorts and a loose tank-top, so I put them one while Clara put on the same thing. “Em, aren't you two lovebirds coming?” I looked at her with my puppy eyes. “No Mae. I am going to be here with your brother. So hurry! Oh, and I am spending the night.” We all chuckled. “Yes mam! Oh, and don't have to much fun.” I screamed the last part as I ran downstairs to leave trying to ignore the girl who is now bright pink. Ha! Finally Clara and I are out of the house and walking towards the pool...but we got saw. “Mae! Where you going? Mind if we tag along?” Ugh! What does Travis want. “Travis, you are an idiot! They are obviously going to swim! Geez!” At least Colby can see that we are cold and in a hurry to get in the Pool Building!!!

“Mae, let us give you guys a ride. We were about to go there too.” Colby is so sweet! I looked at Clara and mouthed 'it's okay'. Travis pulled up with his golf cart. “Hop in ladies.” I rolled my eyes and could hear Clara groan. It only took a two minutes to get there by golf cart, and as soon as we got there we ran to get inside the building where it was warm. I saw my brother walking toward us. “Alright Mae, I got them here now you watch them. Have fun. Oh, hey guys.” With that he left us...in charge of all of them!! ASIH!! “What did he mean by them? Wait, those seven boys are still with you guys?” I nodded in response and pulled Clara with me only to find the boys sitting in the long chairs next to the pool. I got an idea!!