Wild Horse

---Em's point of view---

        Mae stopped walking and had her eyes glued to the stage...i looked up there and couldn't believe my eyes. Why is HE here??Is he trying to get killed!! Ugh.

                                                        ---Mae's point of view---

        Why is he here? Ugh! I am going to have to cover for him again!! I didn't know that he was going to be coming here to act. When did this place even do acts..whatever. I will ignore the fact that its him and enjoy my time here. “Come on Em, we need to go to the others.” I pulled Em who was frozen in shock. Aish! Today can't get any harder can it?

        “Em come sit next to me!” V jumped out of his seat and practically dragged Em to the seat next to him. How cute, they got close...and she never wanted to know anything about them. I looked for an empty seat, but I regret it now...the only open one is next to Jungkook. “I will be right back.” I had a great idea! I went to the DJ's booth. “Hey Jay! Can you put my song on the list? I am gonna go talk to someone I saw on stage real fast. When I get back to my seat wait for my signal. Okay.”

        Jay is an old friend of mine, he always gives me what I want when it comes to music. “Sure thing baby. Hurry though! I wanna see you owning our dance floor.” He said with a wink at the end. “Okay. Love ya player!” “Love you to hottie!”

        Me and Jay joke like this, don't ask why, we just do okay. Anyway, I went backstage and I saw the man I was looking for. “Blake McCoy! Are you an idiot?” Blake's reactions are always the best but this one was the best! “Mae! What are you doing here? Are you alone?” The fear could be clearly heard with every word he said. “No, I came with twelve people and one of them, not me, is not happy with you.” “Em is with you? Really? Can you ask her to come back here sis? Please!” I hate seeing him begging. “Fine, but after we dance...jerk” I love him and I say it by calling him a jerk half the time. “Thanks sissy!! love ya too!!!”

        I went back to our table and went to both Clara and Em, one at a time to tell that I requested the one song that we technically own or at least own the floor with. They both followed me an we went to Jay. I gave him a wink which he returned then got his microphone ready. “What up Wild Horses! We got a request here by a great lady! *walks out from his station and takes Mae's hand and leads her to the dance floor with Clara and Em following behind * Her gang is gonna show you how it's down! Ready ladies?” Jay lets go of Mae's hand and walked back to his station. I gave him another wink and he just nodded in reply. “Here we go!” The remix of 'Party Rock Anthem' started to play and we got into our places.

                                                        ---BTS point of view---

Rapmonster:Wow! They are really good!

Jin: More like amazing!

J-Hope: Of course Em can dance like that! She is like my little sister, she got it from me.

V: I think I am getting hypnotized.

Suga: I didn't know any of them could dance like this.

Jimin: They look sexy right!! Dude I can't keep my eyes off them!!

Jungkook: Aish!

Calvin: Well I got to go and join them so bye guys.

Tyler: Same.

All: What?

Jimin: They are the only guys in the group apparently.

Jungkook: Mae's body movements are no joke.

Suga: I think we lost our Kookie.

                                                        ---Mae's point of view---

        Calvin and Tyler came out when they were supposed to, good they remembered. Me and Calvin had a solo duet part and it involved us body rolling together...this will show Jungkook. “Doing good baby” “You too babe” The song ended and we did our finishing pose, all panting. Jay came over smiling ear to ear. “Now, what did you guys think of that? Are they awesome or what! Good job girly!” I followed Jay to his station while everyone else took their seats.

Jay: Hey sexy! May I help you with something?

Me: Thanks Jay! You helped me a lot just now.

Jay: I know I did. I could tell you were upset and I know that dancing helps you vent it all out.

Me: Well how about I pay you back with a dance, you down?

Jay: Hell yeah! I got a song already picked. Go to your seat doll. I will come get ya in a minute.

Me: Alright player, I'm off then. * winks*

        As soon as I sit in my seat Jay starts to emerge from his station yet again with his trusty mic in hand. “Are we having a good night people?? (people scream) Yeah , that's what I am talking about! Now, I would like to dance myself but I need a sexy lady! Who to pick though...*walks to me * Hey sexy lady, wanna dance with me?” We winks with a wide smirk on his face. “I would love to.”

        We go to the floor and the music starts. He pulls me close, puts his hands on my waist, and I put my arms around his neck.

Jay: So, which one are you trying to make jealous?

Me: What do you mean?

Jay: Don't play stupid with me. Which one is it?

Me: The one with the black hair and bangs that about reach his eyes. He is next to where I was sitting.

Jay: Ah. What did he do to upset you hun?

Me: He got angry and cold at me for giving him a cute nickname. You know how I am...it scared me. * starts to tear up remembering the look in his eyes*

Jay: I know how you are which is why this shouldn't have effected you. What else is there?

Me: The other foreign boys at our table, they are all a band..one I really like. That boy that upset me..he is my favorite, and he has kissed me already..twice.

Jay: Aw! My poor sexy girl! Follow my lead okay?

Me: Okay Jay.

Jay: I am gonna kiss you okay?

Me: Yeah, okay.

                                                                  ---Jungkook's point of view---

                “He didn't just do that! He is still doing it?” I started to get up but Suga held my arm so I wouldn't go anywhere. I looked at him wide eyed, I mean he thinks of her as a sister right? “Yah! Hyung! Let go!” He looked at me angrily. “No. She wouldn't just do this so what did you do to her?” What does he mea-- oh...i think I know. “She called Jungkookie...I tried my best not to flip out on her, I think I scared her..” Suga gave me a glare that had death written in it, Gosh he is scary! “She is probably mad at you, you idiot.” He let go of me and looked back at the dance floor and his mouth dropped open. I looked back at the floor and got the same reaction...Where did she go??