sophrosyne

Open by Lexxy

Glendale, AZ
Wednesday June 19th
Samir Cadaver | Sage

'What do you want to do today?' Samir signed as he sat opposite Mindy on his sofa.

She'd asked him to pick him up thirty minutes beforehand just because she wanted to be around him. She didn't have anything that she wanted to do in particular, she just wanted to be in his presence.

Mindy smiled as she understood, "Um I don't mind I don't have anything in particular." Mindy shrugged.

On sunday when Samir's friends had made the joke that Samir had taken Mindy to Taco Bell he didn't feel offended or affected by it at all.

However Addison didn't like it and he knew that Samir wouldn't understand the issue.

Addison being a man especially a gay man he had high expectations from men, being gay didn't necessarily have much to do with it however he was a more feminine gay and so he wanted a type of man.

He didn't want Samir, but he wanted Samir to be that man and he knew, or figured, that Mindy would also want that type of man — the type that doesn't ask what you want to do or where you want to eat they just know.

So he gave Samir a task which was to discover more about the woman and Samir thought he did pretty good in finding her interests.

She liked hiking and camping: said it was because her parents took her to the woods a lot growing up. She likes Mexican more than anything else: tostados, enchiladas, quesadillas. She loved exercising and pushing her body to its limits — she claimed it was exhilarating. She said she originally wanted to be a police officer growing up however when she witnessed a man being gunned down outside chipotle her mind changed. She is a huge fan of reading says it widens her vocabulary and she sees it as escapism.

When all of this was reported back to Addison - par some minor details - he came up with a great date idea.

The Thunderbird Conservation Park, he said they could have a picnic and go for a hike. Samir thought it was an absurd idea however Addison managed to persuade him to go along with it.

He didn't know when to do it and Addison didn't tell him when either however now thinking back to his words 'you'll know when the time is right' he decided now was the time.

Mindy was babbling on about something and Samir was looking at her which gave her the assumption he was listening however really he was looking over her attire and trying to think if it'd be suitable for what he had planned.

She currently had on these pink stacked jogging bottoms with a plain white t'shirt that had the word 'paid' in block bubble writing. Samir assumed she had weave or whatever in as her hair was much longer than usual and it was in two pony tails.

Samir thought her outfit was somewhat okay however she had on white alexander mcqueens and that wouldn't work.

'I know where we're going to go, your outfit isn't appropriate though' Mindy looked down at her clothes confused.

"What's wrong with it?" She asked grabbing the fabric of her t-shirt.

'It'll get dirty' Mindy was confused.