euneirophrenia

Language by Paperboy Fabe, Brent Faiyaz

Glendale, AZ
Sunday June 23rd
Samir Cadaver | Sage

"Our first trip of many!" Adelina squealed as she pulled Mindy away from Samir.

They were all in some car park walking towards the van for their trip to California for the day.

"It is literally seven am in the morning, how does she even have energy?" Kaia mumbled as she approached them wearing a lime jacket and short set along with a black bandeau top underneath. Despite it being very early in the morning it was still quite warm and it'd only get warmer since in about five and a half hours they'd be in california.

"Adelina always has energy," Acacia said as she watched as Adelina's ass moved in her tight-fisted black tracksuit bottoms. The majority of the girls had on either shorts or a tracksuit and some of them would be changing in the van when they were near their destination.

The guys mainly just had on jeans or tracksuits.

"You got that right." Addison mumbled as he yawned, he wasn't usually up this early however the journey was over five and a half hours and Jalen wanted them them there before twelve and back at a reasonable time. Although they should arrive at around 12:30.

"I can't believe he brought that bitch." Adrienne said aggravated as she stared holes into the back of Gianni's head.

"What was you expecting, dri? That's his girl, no matter what happens it'll always remain that way." Kaia informed.

"Whatever," When Jalen told Adrienne she was fine with it however she didn't want Gianni coming which she told Jalen however he simply laughed at her and reminded what Gianni was to him.

Adrienne was tempted not to come however her brother managed to coax her out of it.

"Mindy looks good, Mir." Samir nodded as he looked at Mindy, he wanted her under him however Adelina had stolen her away.

Last night they had their first ever sleepover since Samir told Mindy how early they had to be up and ready, Mindy suggested the idea of staying over at Samir's and he decided it'd be for the best.

They watched an abundance of movies and Mindy introduced Samir to some of her favourite ever animes, she was shocked that Samir hadn't got a clue what they were. Samir liked that she watched them in Japanese with english subtitles, he didn't know much about anime however he quickly caught on that it would be worst if it was in english.

They had snacks and Samir cooked the only thing he knew how to cook for Mindy: mushroom risotto. Soraya taught him how to make it in his early teens and it was the only thing that he was honestly good at making which sounds odd but was the truth.

They played some card games and overall had a very good time, they were both warming up massively too each other and it was beautiful to see the growth in their relationship.

Mindy had two spare outfits, she was currently wearing a white sweater romper with white ugg sliders and when they got to california she was going to change into a coral tie dye midi dress then when they were on there way back to Arizona she was going to put on some blue dreamer flare pants with a white half sleeve tee. Instead of dropping her home since it'd be so late she was going to sleep back over at Samir's.

"What happened the past week? Did you take her to that place I told you to?" Addison asked in a hushed tone as him and Samir walked a bit further up than the rest, Samir nodded and got out his phone to type.

'It was perfect, like actually perfectly. On wednesday I took her shopping for some appropriate clothing then we went to the park place you told me about and we stayed for a few hours and walked. She really liked it. On Friday I took her to this rooftop I found out about and we declared our feelings for each other' Addison couldn't hold back his happiness as he read, he began quietly reading out loud the rest to himself: "I had an amazing time and I think she did too, I think I really like her. She was asking me if I want to be with her or if we'd ever date and I sortve shrugged but also said yes but I think I really do want us to be in a relationship. I don't want to be with anyone else and I don't want her to be with anyone else either" Addison nearly cried as he read the final few words of the paragraph.