sanctuary

I Tried Loving by Trippie Redd

Glendale, AZ
Tuesday September 2nd
Kaia Calais Alistair | Saviour

"You've been looking so glum lately baby." Fallon pointed out as he walked into his girlfriends apartment. She'd invited him over claiming he needed to talk and he hoped that the conversation was positive, at least he believed it would be.

"Mm," That was Kaia's only response as she walked into the lounge, "something went down on Mindy's birthday." Just like her big brother Kaia hated beating around the bush.

"Wow." Fallon sighed as he sat on the arm chair looking away from his girlfriend, "well what happened Kaia?" He never called his girlfriend by her first name.

"I had a lot to drink, and no I'm not using that as an excuse I would never. I was very intoxicated though please keep that in mind." Fallon nodded wanting her to spit it out quickly, "I take full accountability of my behaviour and I apologise for my adulteries."

"So you cheated, just sat you cheated Kaia." Kaia slowly nodded, "what the fuck!" Fallon instantly stood to his feet. Kaia remained seated and hoped he'd calm down quickly.

"I know this may be very disheartening and is probably very saddening and I take full blame for everything that has occurred. I won't ask for your forgiveness or for you to find it in yourself to forgive me because I know I don't deserve it. Yes I have cheated on you and I am responsible for the act of partaking in sexual intercourse with another man."

"What so you think using all this formal bullshit and trying to sound sincere takes away from the fact that you're a whore!" Kaia rolled her eyes and looked off into the distance, "it took us two weeks to fuck but he gets two days, how fucking surprising Kaia!"

"I was fucking drunk off of my mind, Fallon! You think I wanted to have sex with him, you think I anticipated it or urged him on! I went back into the hotel for you, you were on my mind!" Kaia instantly stood up too but she was no match for his 6'8 height.

"Don't use intoxication as an excuse."

"Before I said anything I said that I'm not using it as an excuse but I had no control over myself, you saw how tall he was."

"Oh what so are you trying to act like he raped you? You're not fucking tiny Kaia, you do boxing apparently and you fucking go to the gym like every damn day. Or was you lying about all rat bullshit too, the days you told me you was at the gym was that all a lie and was you really out ducking niggas!" Fallon yelled in Kaia's face and she held out her hand to push him away.

"Don't be getting up all in my face and acting like I'm a hoe. I never said he raped me nor did I insinuate it. I can't stress how much I take responsibility of what has happened but I also can't stress the fact that I haven't yet learnt the ability to reverse time, so my fucking apologies for that too." Kaia wanted to be respectful but she knew she couldn't when he was out here calling her out her name.

"You cheated on me," Fallon said like it was common sense, "that makes you a hoe, you're a hoe right now."

"Don't ever because you know I'm not, there ain't no hoe in my blood. Now we obviously have nothing left to discuss so get the fuck out, we're done." Fallon scoffed and laughed.

"You're in no position to fucking decide that, and we've been done." Fallon began approaching the door, he opened it then laughed to himself and turned round. "I almost felt bad for fucking my babymoms but I don't anymore." He walked out the apartment and out of Kaia's life.