mudita

Kevin's Heart by J. Cole

Glendale, AZ
Sunday July 30th
Addison Georgetown | Sunny

"Do you guys think you'd ever get married?" Mindy asked the homosexual couple as she popped a cherry into her mouth. She sucked on it for a while then put the seed into a plastic bag.

"Maybe," Adelina shrugged, "we're not worrying about marriage though or kids, we're just living in the moment." Adelina grabbed her girlfriends hand then kissed it before kissing her.

Adrienne was driving today with Jalen in the passenger seat, Acacia was behind Jalen and Adelina was in the middle seat with Kaia beside them, Addison was right at the back and Samir was next to him with Mindy on his lap.

"So where are we going again Addison?" Today was Addison's sunday.

"We're going to the sea world in San Diego." Addison replied with a smirk as he messaged back his former 'boyfriend'. Recently Addison had been seeing him in a new light and although him and Itsuki weren't dating he felt bad for the feelings that had started up again with Kennith. It was just something about the man, about the two. Addison was attracted to the both of them and he had a relationship with each of them that he wasn't prepared to lose. The feelings that Itsuki gave him when he touched him or talked to him was out of this world; just looking at Kennith had him planning a future.

Addison had thought about a polygamous relationship but he questioned how it would work, they were both very chill people though and didn't seem to get jealous nor were they at all possessive in an overly way. They were both equally perfect and they carried separates auras which made Addison fall for both of them.

"And we couldn't go to the sea life in tempe because?" Kaia asked as she propped a pillow up on the window sill. She was tired of all these five hour trips every week.

"Stop being whiny," Addison looked out the window as he stole a cherry from Mindy.

"How come we are travelling so far though?" Mindy asked curiously as she leaned back on Samir's chest since all the cherries were now finished.

Samir was softly snoring behind her since it was only seven am. They always had to leave early to arrive at a somewhat decent time.

Addison shrugged, "You know I just love taking long drives, especially mid sunrise when the sight is as beautiful." Mindy nodded understandingly as Samir snapped a picture of the route marker.

"Who's week is it next?" Mindy queried as she took a picture of herself with Samir's chest as the background.

"Adelina's I think." Adelina nodded, "what are you thinking of?"

"Nevada, we can leave at around 7 to get there for 11. My mind was on clubbing." Everybody looked at her like she'd gone crazy.

"Um ma'am are you forgetting what happened last time ms lady over there got drunk?" Adrienne laughed gesturing to Mindy as she hooked her head back.

"I-I can hold my liquor." Laughter broke out amongst the group as Mindy pouted. Kaia and Samir both awoke due to their loud noise.

Samir looked down at Mindy expectantly and she giggled shaking her head and giving him a peck on the lips, Addison's heart swooned observing them.