82 | Jealousy

Date:
Info: A story for each greaser of a time he was jealous. Enjoy!

Ponyboy:

Sodapop: You'd been friends with Evie and Sandy long before you ever began dating Sodapop. Though he and Sandy had a history, she had no problem when you began dating him; besides that she was already dating someone else at that point. You two wouldn't let a boy in the way of your friendship.

You, Sandy, and Evie were a best friend trio even after you began dating Soda. You three hung out almost daily. Unfortunately Soda became increasingly uncomfortable with you hanging out with his ex all the time. He tried to keep it cool but eventually it all built up and exploded on a date at the Drive-in.

Darrel:

Dallas:

Two-bit: It was your junior year of high school and Two-bits second Senior year. You'd been with Two-bit for years despite your parents disapproval of him. Your parents reached a point where they couldn't handle anymore of him. They were constantly telling you he wouldn't be able to support you and that if he fails another grade they would no longer allow you to date. Fearful, you decided it was time to hire a tutor; even though Two-bit had previously expressed he didn't need one.

You put a tutor needed ad up in the library, which of course was the one place Two-bit wouldn't see it. After about a week of the flyer being up you got a call from someone interested. It was a boy who was also a senior, but you didn't really know him.

Johnny:

Steve:

Tim: