61 | Age you marry.

Date: 11.25.19
Info: the age you are when you marry.

Ponyboy: 19.

Ponyboy's surprisingly very family oriented, so he wanted to settle down and start a family as soon as possible. You married at the age of 19 when you both had decent paying jobs and a house with cheap rent.

Sodapop: 18.

Sodapop knew from the day you started dating that he wanted to marry you. Out of respect for you and Darry he waited until you were both 18 and legal adults to marry you. He knew by the time you guys were 18 he could afford to help out Darry and maybe rent a small house.

Darrel: 24.

Though you and Darry wanted to marry long before you were 24, but you decided the wait would be best. You and Darry married after Pony graduated high school so you guys could begin your own lives without having to worry about raising Soda and Pony. It was a long wait for you two but it was worth it.

Dallas: 22.

Dallas quite obviously has some commitment issues. After being together for 5 years you told Dallas you wanted more; surprisingly he complied and proposed to you.

Two-bit: 20.

You and Two-bit married at the age of 20 after he *finally* graduated high school. You guys moved into a small house next door to his mothers, so you could still babysit his sister while his mothers at work.

Johnny: 17.

You and Johnny both knew that you wanted to get married as soon as you met each other. With his rough home life marriage seemed ideal. You and Johnny married (with parent signatures) at age 17. Your parents let you and Johnny live with them until you guys could afford your own housing.

Steve: 20.

You and Steve married at 20 in case he was to be drafted into the war :( You guys eloped in the courthouse, and had the big wedding you'd always wanted months later after finding out Steve didn't have to go to Vietnam.