66 | His preferred PDA

Date: 12.02.19
Info: the form of PDA he prefers the most.

Ponyboy: Hand-holding like all the time! No matter where you and Pony are, he will be holding your hand. Also, just to note, his hands are pretty sweaty normally.

Sodapop: Sodapop's an absolute sweetheart when it comes to PDA. You guys have the stereotypical teen romance. Holding-hands while walking around, short sweet hugs, and many soft quick kisses. Straight out of a movie.

Darrel: Maybe a sweet peck on the cheek/lips, but that's about it. PDA isn't really important in your relationship since you guys are so mature. The fact that you have a house to be alone together makes PDA seem not so special.

Dallas: PDA everywhere and anywhere. Dallas will full on, sloppily, make-out with you in any public place. He thinks it gives him street-creds to get caught making out with someone as good looking as you.

Two-bit: Two is a PDA fanatic! Unlike Dallas, Two-but will (try to) make-out with you or tickle you without realizing that it may be inappropriate for the setting.

Johnny: Johnny is sweet when in comes to PDA and he knows where to draw the line. He loves to give you tender kisses and sweet, long, hugs. There has also never been an occasion where Johnny's shown PDA at an inappropriate time, he knows when its appropriate and when its not.

Steve: Steve doesn't seem to understand that you want PDA. In public he'll treat you like 'one of the guys' even if it's not what you want. Luckily for you, your boyfriend knows you all too well. Steve can catch on quick to your disappointment and will shower you in kisses the minute he notices.

Tim: He's not into PDA at all! In Tims opinion, he's too tough to show love to a broad, despite the fact he's a big softie when it's just the two of you together. Sometimes in front of his gang Tim will smack your butt but that's about it.