35 | How he hugs you.

Date: 8.30.19
Info: how he usually hugs you.

Ponyboy: He hugs you tightly and for long amounts of time. He loves to prop his chin on the top of your head when you hug. But if you guys are around Darry, a side hug will have to do.

Sodapop: Sodapop loves to prop you up on a counter or the hood of a car when he hugs you. Soda wants to be face to face with you while he traces lines up and down your back with his finger. Usually a hug with Soda ends with a small kiss.

Darrel: Darrel loves to hug you from behind if your cooking or something. You feel tiny in his big toned arms as he trails kisses down your neck and shoulder.

Dallas: Dallas isn't much of a hugger. When you guys do hug it's usually. He wraps his arms around you loosely and whispers sweet (or dirty) nothings into you ear.

Two-bit: Two-bit picks you up when he hugs you and spins you around. Instead of letting go like most would, he'll carry you around the house until his arms can't take it anymore. He's pretty reckless too, sometimes things are knocked over.

Johnny: Your usually the one to initiate a hug with Johnny. You wrap your arms around his neck, and his around your waist. You love to nuzzle your face into his neck when you two hug.

Steve: Steve's the kind of guy to hug you out of surprise and spin you around. He usually makes you squeal because you weren't expecting it.