The Big Reveal

Louis P.O.V.

The next morning I got up really early. I coulnd't sleep. I went downstairs, already fully dressed.

I made my way to the kitchen to grab my keys. I figured I would get breakfast for everyone. I grabbed my keys off the counter to see Zayne on the couch.

"Hey Zayne, what are you doing up?" I said confused. Usually Zayne was the last one up, and the hardest one to get up.

"Uhh, couldn't sleep." He said, but I could tell he was lying. "Where you going?"

"I was going to get breakfast, wanna come?" I said dangling my keys. He nodded and we went outside to my car.

He didn't talk for the first couple minutes. I knew something was off with him this morning. I was going to ask him about it, but he beat me to it.

"Louis, can I trust you with something." Now I knew something was wrong.

"Of course, what's on your mind?" I asked ready to hear him explain himself.

"I like Mon."

Niall's P.O.V

I went downstairs to find everyone was there except for Louis and Zayne. I walked over and sat on the couch, next to Liam.

"Where's Zayne and Louis?" I said looking around.

"They went to get breakfast, but they should be back right already. I don't know what's taking them so long." Liam said confused.

"But I'm hungry!" I said clutching my stomach.

"I know Ni, they'll be back soon." Mon said coming over to the couch and sitting next to me. I wrapped my arm around her and she snuggled into my side.

When I first met Monica, I really liked her more than a friend. Although now, I just see her as a little sister. She is so sweet and I never want anything to happen to her. She is just so innocent.

"Talk to Ashley recently?" Mon said looking up to me, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yes actually..." I said blushing.

"And..." Liam said.

"I'm taking her out tomorrow." I said my face growing more red, by the minute.

"Awww Ni's blushing." Liam said pinching my cheeks. Mon and Harry were laughing.

I slapped his hand away. "Well, did you ever find that one fan you liked, Kaitlyn was it." I said smirking. Now it was his turn to blush.

"I'm working on it. I received her number last night, I just..." He said looking down.

"Liam text her! You can do it." Harry said rubbing his shoulders.

"Well, what if she rejects me.." He said looking sad.

"She won't be able to! Your Liam Payne for crying out loud. Say I can do it I'm Liam Payne." Mon said looking at Liam.

"I'm Liam Payne I can do it." He mumbled.

"Good, no go text her now." She said handing him his phone, from the coffee table.

"OK, OK." He said picking up his phone and texting her. Me, Mon, and Harry high- fived each other, smiling.

"We're back." Zayne said holding up a couple bags of McDonalds.

I ran over to him and grabbed a bag and ran into the kitchen. I pulled out six plates from the cabinet and put them on the table.

"Someone's hungrey." Louis said watching me devour the McDonald's breakfast.

I nodded and kept eating. By the time everyone started eating, I was finished.