Epilogue

~Three Months Later~

Monica's P.O.V.

The last three months have been the best yet.

Louis has been the best boyfriend, making me feel confident that we will be going strong for a long time. Maybe we will actually get somewhere in this relationship.

As for Liam, he has fully accepted the fact his little sister has grown up.

Allie and Harry Skype almost every night, and text 24/7. She came to visit last month, but we barley saw her due to Harry.

As for Kaitlyn, she and Liam are still together. She is like a girl version of Liam, and a good friend to me and the other boys.

Sadly, Ashley and Niall broke up, two months ago. She got a job offer in Spain, and he didn't want to hold her back. At the beginning, they would text each other all of the time, now they barley speak.

Zayn has found himself a new girl. He met the famous girl group Little Mix, at a premiere last month, and is now dating one of the members, Perrie Edwards.

Honestly, I am closest with her than any of the other girls. I met the rest of Little Mix, a couple of weeks ago, and they are so sweet, and extremely talented.

Right now the boys are starting back up their tour, starting in Ireland. At the last minute, their opening act left to play for another act in America, so the boys suggested me.

So now, I am starting my new adventure with going on tour with my five best friends. The other girls, will be visiting at different times along the tour, helping with the long distance.

We all had just finished packing, and Paul was putting our bags in the boot of the car.

I was wearing a onsie, similar to Louis, that he had bought me a little bit ago. I put my hair up in a messy bun, and walked out the front door to the car.

"Hey babe." Louis smiled, kissing my temple.

I hugged his side, snuggling my head into his neck.

"I can't wait to get this tour started." I said looking up at him happily.

He smiled at me, and nodded. "Me too, come on, the rest of the boys are in the car.

I climbed into the car next to him, and looked out of the window.

Tour was going to be a new adventure, a new start.

It will be full of pranks, laughter, and a bit of drama.

But hey, that a different story.

.......................................................................................................

I can't even believe that this is over. This is the first story I have ever made, and I know that at the beginning it wasn't the best, but to those of you that stuck with me...thank you!

I am happy to reveal that I will be doing a sequel!

It will be called, One Night on Tour! I have finally got the hang of writing on here, so I promise you it will be amazing, and I will be updated much more than this.

I also will be starting a Liam Payne fan fiction, called If We Were A Movie!

Both of the first chapters will be up as soon as I can:)

Thank you all again, I love you guys!

My life is seriously on Wattpad, and you are all apart of it.

Love you all!:)

Check out the rest of my stories, I promise they are worth while!:)

xoxo Ashley:)