Truth or Dare???

Monica's P.O.V.

"What the heck where you thinking"

"I'm sorry, I just....."

"Apparently you weren't thinking"

"This is ridiculous"

I woak up hearing two voices yelling back and forth to each other. I realized I was moving. No wait, I was being carried. I fluttered opened my eyes, but them shutting them rapidly from the bright light.

"Shh, she is waking up"

"Fine, we will talk about this later"

I eventually was able to stand the bright light from the sun and opened my eyes. We were walking up a hill to a car awaiting three other boys.

I looked up to see a sleepy looking Niall smiling down at me. What happened? I am so confused. I looked to my left to see Zayn walk aside us. He had a weird look in is eyes. It almost looked like...jealousy. I looked back to see a pond. Then all of the memories came flooding back to me.

I had fallen asleep in Niall's arms, in the grass, by the pond. My guess is he had fallen asleep also, because it was early in the morning and he looked sleepy. Then it hit me. We had slept here all night. That is why they are angry, that is why they were yelling, and that's is why Zayn is jealous?

"Morning beautiful" I heard a georgous irish accsent fill my ears. I looked up to see him still smiling at me, as he climbed the hill, with me in huis arms. I smiled back and then winked at him. He his smile grew larger and he started blushing a little.

We soon reached the car where the all where waiting for us. Zayn went to the passenger side, got in, and slammed the door behind him. What had gotten into him.

"Get in the car you two crazy kids" Louis said messing with my hair and then jumping into the car. I just laughed as did Niall, before Niall put me in. He slid in next to me and put his arm around me.

"Well, well, well" said Liam making that little clicking noise.

Niall looked at me confused and then looked back at Liam. I just shrugged.

"You two are getting quite cozy" Harry said looking at us from the seat in front of us.

"What?" I said shocked. Why would he think that.

"Oh, we think you know" Louis said turning around and winking at us. Zayn stayed silent.

"What crawled into your trousers this morning" I said teasingly looking at Zayn. He glared at me, but then he softened and gave me a little smile.

"So, shall I start this conversation" said Liam unsure if he wanted to bring it up.

"What do you mean" Niall said in is beautiful accent. It could never get old. Every time he talked it sent chills up my spine. All I could do was smile. He swiftly took his arm from around me and put if to his side.

"You know what I mean" Liam said giving Niall the "really" look.

"Just let it go" Zayn said annoyed. OK then.....

We got home a couple minutes later. We all piled in and sat on the big leather couch.

"I"M BORED" Louis screeched putting his hand on his face.

"Anyone up for truth or dare?" Liam said getting up from the couch and sitting on the floor.

"Sure" Niall said joining him. Louis followed.

"Of course" Harry said also sitting on the floor. Zayn shrugged and followed.

They all gave me their best puppy dog eyes. "That's not fair" I said smiling. They just ignored me and kept up with the puppy eyes. "Fine! You guys know I can't say no to your cute faces" I said walking over to Louis and pinching his checks.