Please Don't Tell!

Louis P.O.V.

"Maybe you should bring here some extra blankets?" Liam asked me a few seconds after Harry took Mon up to bed.

"OK yeah!" I said taking some blankets from the pile. I skipped up to Mon's room.I stood outside her room, there were no voices. She can't be asleep already. There is no way.

I opened the door. OH MY GOD. My mouth dropped. Harry and Mon....were kissing. I stood there for a few seconds in shock. I was now watching them eat each other's faces.

What happend in the last few days. I was snapped out of my faze when Mon saw me and pulled away from Harry.

"Lou, I..I can explain." She said nervously.

"Yeah, um, come in." Harry said closing the door.

I was still in shock. I knew there was something going on between them, but this. I never expected this.

"When did this happen." I spit out.

"Well....the night we played truth or dare." Mon explained.

"Details." I said confused.

"When Zayne went up to bed, I stayed outside." She started to explain a little more.

"I went up to bed, but I just kept thinking about Mon. She was different to anyone I had ever met. I knew I was starting to fall for her. I fall harder and harder everyday actually." Harry said smiling.

"Someone came out on the deck. I thought it was Zayne. He came over not saying anything. He just kissed me. I was in shock, but i kissed him back." Mon continued.

"Wait, if you thought it was Zayne, how did you find out it was Harry?" I said still very confused.

"Yeah Mon, I never did find that out myself." Harry said smirking.

"Well, your hair." She said laughing. "I knew Zayne didn't have curly hair." She said and now we were all laughing.

"Anyway, we had obviously kept it a secret." Harry said.

"So are you, official." I said.

"Yes, Harry asked me to be his girlfriend last night when you all went to bed." Monica answered.

"I knew I shouldn't have left the pool." I said rolling my eyes. Mon giggled.

"Can you please, keep it a secret." Harry said giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"We'll tell them, but just not now." Mon said before also using her big brown eyes against me.

"I don't know." I started.

"Please Lou." Mon begged.

"Fine, but if you don't tell them after Halloween I will." I said proudly.

"That's fine, thank you Lou!" Mon said giving me a big hug and a kiss on my cheek. As she hugged me I whispered into her ear "So someone finally made a move huh?" She giggled and her face turned bright red.

"Dn't be stealing my girl Boobear." Harry said jokingly.

"I don't know Haz, she is beautiful." I said smirking. Her face turned more red, but she smiled.

Harry glared at me, but then smiled. "She sure is." He said blushing a little too.

"Wow, you actually made Harry Styles blush." I said to Mon and high-fived her. Harry rolled his eyes, but snaked his hands around her waist.

"Alright go to bed." I said pointing to them both.

"Feel better Monnie." I said kissing her forehead.

"Thanks Lou." She said giving me a hug.

"Night Boobear." Harry said giving me a huge hug.

"Night Hazza!" I said hugging him back. Mon was laughing at us.

I walked out of the room closing the door behind me. This was a lot to take in. Monica is Harry's girlfriend and I have to keep that a secret. How am I going to do this?

Sorry for the short Chapter, but I wanted to update before school! Keep voting, fanning, and reading my story! Thank you for all of you that stuck with me! Love you all!!!

xoxo Ashley!