What Just Happend???

Monica's P.O.V.

I woak up to the sound of five boys running into my room looking for Niall."Awwwww" Louis said looking at us in each others arms.

"They look so cute together" Harry joined in. I still had my eyes closed wanting to listen to what they were saying. I could tell Niall was asleep too. I felt his chest rise slowly under me. His arms were still around me tightly.

"Whats this?" Liam said walking over to my computer pulling out the flash drive. I could tell all of the boys gathered around Liam holding the flash drive with my song.

I opened my eyes slowly, trying to make it seem as if I had just woak up. The all turned in my direction throwing the flash drive on the bed. Niall was still asleep. He looked so cute when he was sleeping. His hair was all messed up which made him look SO cute.

"Its about time you woak up" Louis said sitting on my pink love seat.

"Have fun with Niall last night" Harry said wiggling his eyebrows. I found a pillow and threw it at him while the others laughed. "What was that for?" He said giving me a cheeky smile.

I rolled my eyes. "We will be down in a little bit" I said before yawning. The all were annoyed, but finally left closing my door slightly.

I layed back down on Niall's chest making myself comfortable. I could feel him start to wake up.

"Good morning beautiful" he said smiling at me. I kissed his cheek and layed back down on him."You wanna go downstairs and get some breakfast?"

"No" I said starting to smile.

"No?" He said very confused.

"I am good where I am right now" He leaned down and kissed my forehead. We layed down for a while just enjoying have each other close."I think I smell burnt pancakes." I said sniffing the air.

"I think your right" He said and started sniffing.

"Wanna go investigate?" I said looking up at him. He nodded and reached for my hand as we both got up. We made our way downstairs still holding hands.

"Awwww, look at the happy couple" Louis said flipping pancakes that were turning black by the second. I looked down and noticed we were still holding hands. I let go of his hand and walked over to Louis.

"Shut up Lou" Niall said still half asleep. "We should go out to eat for breakfast" he said sending me a smile.

"You don't want my pancakes" Lou shouted looking over at Niall. He examined them more and flinched when he saw the other side of the pancake was completely black. "On second thought, grab your coats!"

"Where are we going" Zayn walked down the staircase rubbing his eyes.

"Shhhhh you are sleep walking go back to your bed" Niall answered calmly waving his fingers up and down. "Run, go!" he shouted tossing me and Lou our coats.

Louis drove us to Starbucks to get us hot chocolate. When we walked up to the counter we saw many people giving us weird looks.We looked down to see we all were still our p.j's.

"Look at us" I laughed. "I am wearing freeking spongebob p.j's" I smiled at them laughing.

"I happen to think they are very cute" Niall said blushing. I started blushing too.

"Meee tooo!" Louis screamed causing us to laugh. Louis went up to the counter getting us the biggest size of hot chocolate. We sat in the corner by the fireplaces. The Starbucks was really crowed so there were only two little leather chairs. Louis sat in one and Niall sat in the other. Niall patted his leg for me to sit on his lap. I sat on his lap and he pulled me close to him.

"You know what we should do today?" I asked trying to make conversation "We should go on a picnic" I said with a smile.

"Yeah, we can play football!" Louis said almost jumping up and down. Niall agreed too. Louis got up to throw our cups away.

Niall leaned in close to me and whispered "You look beautiful today love." His whisper sent chills up my spine. He was inches away from me. He leaned in closer moving a piece of my hair behind my ear. He was getting closer and closer...

"What are you two doing" Louis said with a smirk. Niall swiftly backed away from the sound of Lou's voice.

Did Niall Horan almost kiss me?

Hope you liked this chapter! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE:COMMENT VOTE OR FAN MEEEE!!!!!!! I still have no idea if this story is good! Faster my comments, votes, etc come faster the update!

xoxo Ashley!