Testing...

Monica's P.O.V

Liam, Louis, and I came up with a plan. We would all go to the mall together and see which one of them try to make the first move. Than we will have to take it from there.

The thing is... I have no idea which one of them I like. They all give me a different feeling. Harry makes my stomach fill with butterfly's when I am around him. Zayn send chills through my whole body. And Niall, I get these warm fuzzy feelings like in the movies. God help me.

I stayed the night at Liam's with Louis. It was nice just to hang out with them. We all fell asleep on the couch. I woak up with my head on Liam's chest,Liam was on top of Louis, and Louis had his head on the end of the couch. We watched romantic comedy's all night so we would be able to spot little clues at the mall.

I was able to take a shower in the guest room and than get dressed to go. I left some clothes at each of their flats, because I never knew where I was staying. I had to look extra cute today. I have no idea of what to wear.

"Liam, Louis" I screamed down the hallway hoping to get one of them to help me. I didn't really mind them seeing me in just a towel, they were like my older brothers.

"Yes" They both said standing in my doorway.

"I need your help on what to wear, what do boys like?" I said sitting on the bed with my head in my hands.

"Don't worry Louis to my rescue" Louis said running to my closet like superman.

"Hey don't forget about me Lou" Liam shouted while following him.

"Where is your jewelery?" Liam said looking around my room. I stood up walking to the desk in the corner, picking up a little jewelery box.

"These are my earrings, necklaces, bracelets, anklets, and belly button rings. I said pointing to the little drawers.

"You have your belly peirced" Louis said stepping out behind the closet door. I nodded slightly keeping eye contact.

"How did we not know this?" Liam said looking at me and then at Louis.

"I don't know, I didn't have one in when we went to the beach" I said shrugging

"This is perfect" Louis said high-fiving Liam

"Am I missing something?" I said laughing slightly.

"Belly button piercings are hot" Liam said nodding his head. Louis shook his head too with a big smile on his face.

"Well how am I gonna show it, I can't wear a bikini to the mall" I said still a little confused. I saw Louis' face smile even bigger now. "Louis, I can't wear a bikini to the mall, I know what you are thinking" I said poi ting at my eyes and then back to his.

"How about this shirt" Liam said holding up a crop top that was short in the front and got longer in the back. Louis nodded violently. "With these skinny jeans" Liam said holding up dark blue super skinny jeans. He threw them at me and then they walked out closing the door.

I pt them on and I had to admit I looked pretty good. I had the crop top on that was white on the top and turned into a light blue on the bottom and a tank top too.

"I'm done boys" I said through the door. Some how they heard me and made their way back to my room.

"You look hot Mon" Liam said handing me a pair of light blue sandals.

"Hear wear this belly button ring" Louis said handing it to me. It was a silver, twirled ring that held a light blue dolphin that hung down a little.