The Gang

Monica's P.O.V.

I froze like an idiot. His eyes were just so gorgeous. He had light blonde hair and he smelt like brown sugar. I even think I heard an Irish accent.

"Are you OK?" he whispered nervously.

I tried to speak, but nothing came out, so I just nodded. He helped me up and brought me to the nearest table. He called over a waitress to order some water for me.

"I can't belive I just did that. I'm so clumsy" His face turned as red as a tomato.

"Really I'm fine" I said, smiling slightly.

"I just have a little headache thats all." I could not stop staring at him, he was just so handsome.

A couple more guys came in and he quickly called them over.

"Who is she?" A guy with brown curly hair and dazzling green eyes said.

"I kind of, well I tripped and she fell over" His face was really red now.

"Awww same old Niall" Said a guy with short, light brown hair.

"Sorry let me introduce my friends, This is Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn.Oh and I am Niall." Oh my god. These aren't just any good looking guys....they are One Direction.

*******************

      They took me back to their house after talking to me for a little bit. I tried to keep my cool, when I first found out it was them, but sometimes I was at loss of words and they all looked at my funny.

Harry keep looking at me. Louis and Liam didn't talk much. They just stared out onto the open road. Niall, Zayn and I played 20 questions to try to get to know each other. They were very interested in me though.

"You live by yourself?" They looked shocked.

"I thought you said you were eighteen?" I shrugged.

"My parents didn't like my career path and they told me to get out."

"Why what are you doing?" Zayn asked a little confused. I didn't want to tell them I was trying to be a singer, because they would probably just laugh at me. They just kept looking at me. I could tell I wasn't getting out of this.

"Well....I am trying to become a singer."

Here comes the laugh.

"Sweet" They both said excitedly.

"Can you sing for us!" They begged, making me blush.

" I don't know."

The puppy dog face, really?

"OK fine."

They both whispered a yes, before high-fiving each other.

  You just stood there,

just a heart beat away,

and we were dancing,

when you looked up at me

and if I had known then I would be feeling this way,

If I could replay,

I would never let you go

They both didn't say anything for a little while.

Oh god was I that bad?

************************

Thanks guys! I hope this chapter wasn't too bad....

Haha anyway I will update soon!

Keep reading!     

xoxo Ashley!