The talk...

Monica's P.O.V.

The next morning I woak up with a smile on my face.

Last night was amazing. I love spending alone time with them. I get to see how they act outside of the group.

The paparazzi still hasn't found out about me yet. The guys are doing everything and anything they can to protect me.

 I am a little worried though. I was staying here at first because I got a concussion from Niall and I bet they thought I would sue them or something. Although it then turned into a friendship. I am growing so close to them everyday. I hope we become friends even when I go back to my flat, and they go on tour.

I heard a slight knock at the door.

"Come in" I said in the sweetest voice possible.

In comes those dazzling blue eyes that make my heart skip a beat.

"Hey Niallier." I made room on my bed for him to sit down.

"You OK?" He said with a sweet smile. I really was worried, but I shouldn't tell him that, right? It will just worry him.

"You can tell me" He wrapped his warm arms around me.

 "Well, its just" I started

"I don't want to lose you or any of the boys." Tears were in my eyes.

I put my head on his chest and he pulled me closer to him.

 "Why would you lose us?" I don't want to sound selfish or anything I just really care about them.

 "I know that someday I am going to have to go back home" I trailed off

"What will happen when you go on tour and I go back to my normal life." A tear was sliding down my face.

  "Oh Mon" he said with a cute smile.

"We could never forget about you, when we go on tour we will call you everyday." He looked at me with his cute face and icy blue eyes.

He hugged me even tighter. I was so close to him, my stomach was filled with butterflies.

 I kissed his cheeck  and whispeared in his ear.

"Thank you, what would I do without you" I seriously wouldn't know what I would do he is just so comforting.

I loved having him with me, close to me.

  Niall's P.O.V.

 I left Mon to get dressed so we could take her out to cheer her up. Honestly, I had been thinking about that too. I also really care for Mon. It broke my heart hearing her cry over us leaving her.

 I quickly threw on some jeans and a plain while t-shirt. I spiked my hair up and grabbed my shoes. I ran downstairs to see all of the guys eating pancakes.

"Hey we need to talk..." I said trying to look very serious so they knew this was important.

 "Sure" Liam said sitting down. I was about to say something when Louis interrupted me.

 "Wait, what about"

 "Well, about Mon"

"Oh I guess we really never talked about how long she is staying with us" Harry said without making eye contact. They all looked upset.

 "I say she stays at least until we go on tour." Zayn said looking even more serious than me.

"I don't want Mon to leave" He said, not making eye contact with any of us.

I didn't want her to leave, ever. I just wish she could stay, but we all know that's not possible with our tour. Besides she wants to get started on a singing career.

"I second that." Harry said still not looking up.

"I say she stays too." I say shyly.

"Well I don't know guys..." Liam said.

"Oh come on Daddy Direction" Louis screamed.

"It's set she is staying." He said jumping up and down.

 I heard footsteps coming down the spiral staircase slowly.

"Guys she is coming, who gets to tell her?" Louis ran out of the kitchen into the living room.

He picked Monica up lifting her foot off the ground.

"You get to stay with us" He screeched.

A huge grin appeared on her face. She was giggling, because he still didn't put her down.

"Are you sure guys" she said shyly trying to hide her grin. We all nodded.

"Thank you guys so much" She ran over to Louis first and gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek. Than Liam, Harry, and Zayn. I looked at Zayn and he was blushing.

She came over to me and wrapped her arms tightly around my neck. He soft lips slowly kissed my cheek.

She whispered in my ear, "Thank you Niall."

Her whisper sent chills up her spine. The butterflies in my stomach were rapidly flying around from when she kissed my cheek. She let go of me and started walking towards the kitchen.

She turned around and had tears in her eyes, "I love you guys!"

**************************

 Thank you all for my votes!

I already have 35 reads on this story!

Comment, vote or fan me if you want a update!

The more comments the quicker and longer the update!

Sorry this was short, but I needed to explain this.

Love you all!

 xoxo Ashley!