Monnie and LouBear Day

Monica's P.O.V.

"Rise and shine buttercup." Louis yelled, pulling open the curtians. I squinted from the sun.

"Where's Allie?" I said looking to my right, noticing she wasn't in bed.

"Don't tell Liam, but she's in Harry's bed." He said smirking. My eyes went wide.

"Not like that you creep." He said once he saw my reaction he was laughing. "You're so perverted." He said shaking his head.

"Just shut up." I said cracking a smile.

"No, because it is LOUBEAR AND MONNIE DAY!" He screamed.

I shook my head,laughing as I made my way to the closet.

"Need help?" Louis whispered into my ear from behind. I jumped a little as he laughed at me.

I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest. "Aww did I scare little Mon." He said in a baby voice pinching my cheeks.

"Here, wear this." He said handing me a pair of skinny jeans, and a floral blouse. I picked up a pair of combat boots and made my way to the bathroom.

I slipped on the outfit Louis picked out, before plugging in the straightener. I pulled out my make up bag, setting it on the counter.

"No, don't put make up on." Louis whined.

"But, I need to." I said quietly. He rolled his eyes.

"Fine, but just a tad." He said pointing at me.

"What's this for?" He said holding up my mascara.

"To make my eye lashes longer."

"And this." He said holding up my blush.

"It's blush."

"But, I can already make you blush naturally." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Oh can you now."

"Yup. I can. You just wait. By the end of today I will make you blush at least once." He said still holding a smirk.

"And if you don't?"

"I owe you a new pair of shoes, any one you like. But when I win, you owe me another Monnie and Loubear day."

"Your on Tommo." I said holding my hand out.

"Get ready to lose." He said shaking my hand.

He left the bathroom smirking and I had a worried look on my face.

I'm gonna have to owe him and other Monnie and Loubear day.

Louis' P.O.V.

"Where are you two going?" Liam said once Mon and I made it downstairs.

I guess Liam was the only one awake, because no one else was up.

"I'm taking Mon shopping for the Halloween Ball." I smiled.

Liam wiggled his eyebrows. "Have fun. Oh Mon is Allie still asleep?"

Monica's face paled,she faked a smile and nodded while muttering a yeah.

He nodded before I took Mon out to my car.

I opened the door for her making her smile.

I ran to the drivers seat, before buckling my seatbelt.

"Where was Ashley and Kaitlyn?" I asked trying to make conversation.

"I think they left late last night." She answered unsure.