The Carnival

Monica's P.O.V

     I woak up the next morning feeling refreshed. I almost forgot where I was and what happened to get me here.

The smell of pancakes and hot cocoa found my room. I was  a little nervous I would get lost on the way down to the kitchen, I almost did just going to the bathroom.

See, I have been at the One Direction house for the past two weeks and we have gotten close.

At first they just didn't want me to drive home with a concussion, but then we actually became friends on the way.

I just wondered when my fairytale would have to come to an end.

I made my way down the twisted staircase to find five very attractive boys shouting my name.

"Monica!" Zayn ran over and gave a huge hug that lifted me off my feet.

"We made you breakfast, hungry?" his dark brown eyes starred into mine.

"Very." I winked at him before he took my hand dragging me to the kitchen.

I noticed that Harry and Niall keep eyeing each other and then they would look at me. I couldn't tell if the others had noticed, but I could tell something was up.

"Here you are love" Harry handed me my pancakes and a mug filled with hot cocoa and mini marshmallows.

"Thanks Harry" I smiled at him and he gave me a quick kiss on the forehead.

 Niall was really looking at him now. His beautiful blue eyes were filled with rage. I guess Harry noticed it too, because he turned to him and stuck his tongue out at him. Things have been weird with them for a while.

 "How are they lovley?" I looked up to see Louis standing over me with a huge smile on his face. " I made them myself" He added. " They are delicous thank you Louis" He opened his arms for a hug so I came running towards him.

"What should we do today?" Liam asked while taking my plate and cup to the sink.

"I was thinking we could go to the carnival." He continued.

 "That sounds lovely" I said with a smile.

 "Than shall we get ready?" Harry said taking my arm, leading me upstairs to my room.

He was so sweet. He always was making sure I was OK and I knew where to go and what to do.

"Here you are my lady," He bowed, than winked at me before walking to his room.

 I never wanted to look to overdressed or underdressed. I just slipped on a light pair of skinny jeans and a varsity jacket. I curled my hair and put on some eyeliner. I also, found my high tops and put them on.

 I went downstairs and everyone was there waiting for me.

Oh god! They have been waiting for me.

I noticed Zayn was wearing a varsity jacket like me.

"Hey, we match!" He smiled grabbed my hand.

"You can be my buddy for today" I smiled as he opened the front door for me and lead me to the car. He opened the car door for me and sat next to me. We talked the whole way they. It turns out Zayn and I had so much in common.

The carnival looked amazing. It was really decorated too. Zayn took my hand and whispered  "Come with me." I looked back at all of the guys confused faces and just shrugged.

He took me up to this beautiful tower with an even better view.

"I could tell you where amazed, but I wanted to take your breath away." He pulled me close to him and opened his arms pulling me so close I could here his heart beat.